Derok

I can wait. :) Don't want to rush a masterpiece. Oh and next time I post it'll likely be as "Nyte" I'm retiring Sstaan, Nyte is my Fursona's name, and though typically I'm a fox, Nyte in Skyrim is an Argonian.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, Here's the new me! The Profile pick is one of my own pieces of artwork, you'll note the similar Sig to my last one. BTW, anyone wanting to see some of my artwork can find it on Deviant Art under Nyte-Kitsune or Fur Affininty under Nyte.Kitsune.

Drohung is actually my Dragonsona, and the art you see for my icon is a pic I did of a more 'humanized' version of him, like a half dragon. I have more art of him on Deviant Art under the name Drohung-DragonNinja.

Also, Nyte, looking at your character quotes, Drohung in Skyrim is also a Shadowscale. Honestly, I don't think they're truly as extinct as we're led to believe. Black Marsh still has a government who uses assassins when need be, after all.

Suddenly furries are sharing their sonas and DA's V:

Sadly I can't contribute here as I lack an avatar here (never got to customize my profile here) and my Skyrim character is a female khajiit that is just pro at everything... The complete opposite to my furso lol.

My--- ahem---- DA would be black-fox14 .. Just putting it here, discretely.

I don't want to be offensive. This is one of the reasons I basically left... Like Senviro I like beast races in video games but in not too much into these things.

Edited by Derok

I don't want to be offensive. This is one of the reasons I basically left... Like Senviro I like beast races in video games but in not too much into these things.

Understandable, but if the community here were posting yiff stuff, I myself would drop the mod. The UBR community isn't bad, they're great, but there was absolutely no way for UBR to exist without drawing furries and scalies. Heck, I was one of the first to jump onto the thread!

And I've been following the mod since its first posting in Nexus many years ago lol.

As did I, coming from my past of modding beast races in Oblivion for years and originally intending to also proceed with it in Skyrim later, that was before my free time vanished completely and my projects were put on hold indefinitely.

I was also labeled a furry some years ago, and a couple months later finally found out what it means. :sweat:

I still don't consider myself one though, not even a scaly... But I still fail to see the 'insult' in cluelessly calling someone a member of one fandom or the other, or what's all the big fuss about the furry fandom anyways to begin with.

I don't have a fursona, or scalesona, or whatever, either, although by definition Drake's actually coming quite close. But Drake's not me, I'm not a dragon, and he's just a protagonist of a rather complex storyline of mine. I can go through his adventures in my imagination or dreams while 'being' him, but that's about as close as it gets already.

I'm following this topic, because I'm a beast race modder, already was and always will be, and I simply cannot resist staying up-to-date with all things beast race. Nothing more, nothing less.

And now excuse me, I got a bunch of dA profiles to browse through their galleries. :cool: Anybody interested in mine, it's as always down there in my signature. \/

How long ago did the mod start up, before Derok took it, anyways? I was using the models the original author made way back when they only removed underwear without adding genitals.

Either way, I can't deny being a scaly. Drohung is what I wish to be, and he's me personality wise. I'm him every night when I sleep as well. Quite connected to him!

I might be crazy going into genetics and biological sciences just to make physical reengineering a thing, but I hate being human and want scales that badly.

... Back on topic! Getting back to work as soon as my last college class lets out in five minutes!