Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have all the mage robes been completed and clothes and armor for the Argonians at least? If so release if not don't really don't it'd be pointless to release unless you had the Khajiit pretty close to done and Argonians complete because releasing in progress mods has never worked well from what I have seen. They never get featured or popular because they get buried by the newer mods. Nice to see kindred spirits here. Anyway I recommend the Therian guide for info it tries to keep up with the overall uncertainty and update its conclusions regularly. That is if anyone wanted to look into this stuff. As for a suggestion for the mod itself beyond being careful when you release to the whole community (not just people following this thread) I would ask one thing a variation for the mage robes that makes them have shorter sleeves and sleeveless versions and to make it to where female Argonians use the Male mage hood as the male one looks better on Argonians I feel like my character cannot see! I play as my character not quite roleplaying so its kind of awkward.

Argonians are only days away from release capability. Khajiit? Well... There's a lot that needs to be done.

sigo pensando que lo esencial es lo esencial, ni botas ni zapatos ni tonterias, bien puede que unas botas o algo pero creo que nos estamos poniendo a hacer demasiados pedidos,

no me importaria que mi personaje khaijita no tubiera botas y andara descalza por ahi, o incluso desnuda

in i opinion the esential is the esential, no boots or shoes, well posibly a one pair of boots but in my opinion We are setting to do too many orders for drohung,

for me it is not a mater if the my female khaijit walk barefot or inclusive nude

realy is dificult make te animations? can you not really cut and paste the equal animation of argonians for khaijitas?

Argonians are only days away from release capability. Khajiit? Well... There's a lot that needs to be done.

sigo pensando que lo esencial es lo esencial, ni botas ni zapatos ni tonterias, bien puede que unas botas o algo pero creo que nos estamos poniendo a hacer demasiados pedidos,

no me importaria que mi personaje khaijita no tubiera botas y andara descalza por ahi, o incluso desnuda

in i opinion the esential is the esential, no boots or shoes, well posibly a one pair of boots but in my opinion We are setting to do too many orders for drohung,

for me it is not a mater if the my female khaijit walk barefot or inclusive nude

realy is dificult make te animations? can you not really cut and paste the equal animation of argonians for khaijitas?

In my understanding it is very difficult to mod animations into Skyrim because of the way it was made. The only options people know how to do are gender specific animations or player specific animations nobody seems to know how to create race specific animations. The only person who has ever done it (to my knowledge) made a pony mod so people can sue the resources there but because eww ponies nobody ever actually touches it. I love the show but hate how the fandom needs to butt into everything. It is incredibly irritating. I like Skyrim for Skyrimness and Ponies for Ponieness stahp doing this silliness arggh. to be fair I only use mods from an unrelated franchise crossover stuff when its not a game whos lore I take seriously or if the content matches up badly. Ponies and SKyrim being a perfect example of a no no on my list of crossovers.

In my understanding it is very difficult to mod animations into Skyrim because of the way it was made. The only options people know how to do are gender specific animations or player specific animations nobody seems to know how to create race specific animations. The only person who has ever done it (to my knowledge) made a pony mod so people can sue the resources there but because eww ponies nobody ever actually touches it. I love the show but hate how the fandom needs to butt into everything. It is incredibly irritating. I like Skyrim for Skyrimness and Ponies for Ponieness stahp doing this silliness arggh. to be fair I only use mods from an unrelated franchise crossover stuff when its not a game whos lore I take seriously or if the content matches up badly. Ponies and SKyrim being a perfect example of a no no on my list of crossovers.

It IS a bit difficult, because animations are set up so they are all shared between all races. The only exception in this is how the beast races attack when unarmed, unlike humans who throw a punch.

HOWEVER, there IS a way to set up animations so they are Race-Specific. That's where http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14871/? (PC Exclusive Animation Path) comes. It helps to exactly separate animations between races, making the game link the vanilla animations to certain races, while you can add as many animations that you can find around the Nexus to your animation folder, and those will apply ONLY to your character. The only bad thing is that PCEAP NEEDS a custom race. Or so it says. This mod -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22604/? (KISS - Khajiit Cat Sprint And Sneak) used the resources from PCEAP and made it able so the Sprint/Sneak animation you see in the previews is played only for the khajiits, without having to alter the whole race.

If it were possible to learn how (I think I discovered it when I tried to install the mod a few years ago, but forgot eventually) KISS made it possible to do so without altering the whole race, it could be implemented to Argonians and Khajiits together IF animations are implemented, which I don't think are necessary, but it's ok. The more the merrier.

Either way, I can't wait for the release. Still waiting on that new computer.. Next week maybe. Est. Shipping Date was yesterday, but it still doesn't have a tracking # yet so maybe it'll be shipped tomorrow.. maybe. :P