Derok

I really like Argonians in Oblivion. They look original and look both amphibian and reptile.

If they they just had eyes like in the concept art...

http://images.uesp.net/3/39/Lore-race-Argonian.png

I love Skyrim Argonians too, they just have a different design to fit the rugged and dangerous Skyrim.

I just don't understand what they were thinking when they made female Argonians.

And the female voice in Oblivion was better in my opinion, it felt natural.

Edited by Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad if I got everyone confused with the beast children thing. I assume the game would take a the model from the adult beast models, since I think children are a scaled down version of them. Just curious if any beast children will inherit the new model feet/legs, or be the same vanilla and if they do, will they be plans to allow them to have the new model legs/feet.

On the other hand, I like CBBE, but I can understand that it makes the female models mostly unnatural and such. I'm pretty sure I can live without the CBBE, and maybe the HDT physics. Hm, I know there are HDT tails, i wonder if they'll conflict with the legs/feet.

Also, thank you for the ingame picture of the khajit legs!

Also I'm all over the new model Argonian head, bigger eyes would be very helpful! It's a shame Racemenu and the other stuff is mostly for nord race and not for the beast race.

Edit: I did a quick search on nexus and found out this little head mesh for the female Argonian http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55579/? IDK if it changes much. Something look at.

Edited by Amaadivine

I also agree about the female voice in skyrim sounding less natural. They sound like my friend when he lost his voice for a week LOL!

Edit: I did a quick search on nexus and found out this little head mesh for the female Argonian http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55579/? IDK if it changes much. Something look at.

I tried that and didn't like it much i thought it looked really strange. Anyway I really like to make my Argonian's almost proto-avian in appearance because

(Ps how do I use a spoiler?)

Edited by AriaroseArgonian

I tried that and didn't like it much i thought it looked really strange. Anyway I really like to make my Argonian's almost proto-avian in appearance because

(Ps how do I use a spoiler?)

NOT THE BIRD.

NO.

NO NO NO.

Someone asked, so I will explain (again) why UNP compatibility is so important to me.

I want UNP compatibility for clothing options I don't really give two figs for the debate on what body parts characters in my game should or shouldn't have. If I can't share clothing out of my giant clothing compilation amongst my player characters I won't play them for long or at all, which would relegate this replacer from something that would finally allow me to recreate my Oblivion Argonian and Morrowind Khajiit characters to something I use just for atmosphere.

And while I'm at it I wouldn't mind S.A.M. compatibility in the UV's either I've gathered quite a few items for that body in my clothing compilation as well.

Look, while you can go around screaming about boobs - it's not about that. It's about clothing. The unique clothing landscape is pretty much split between UNP/CBBE based UV's for females, Sundragon/SOS/SAM for males. You only need to look at the UNP and CBBE derived UV's to understand that no one cares what shape the actual body is in so long as they can still use their clothes.

So debate on your flat or not flat as you like just understand it's not about shape, it's about wardrobe.

Someone asked, so I will explain (again) why UNP compatibility is so important to me.

I want UNP compatibility for clothing options I don't really give two figs for the debate on what body parts characters in my game should or shouldn't have. If I can't share clothing out of my giant clothing compilation amongst my player characters I won't play them for long or at all, which would relegate this replacer from something that would finally allow me to recreate my Oblivion Argonian and Morrowind Khajiit characters to something I use just for atmosphere.

And while I'm at it I wouldn't mind S.A.M. compatibility in the UV's either I've gathered quite a few items for that body in my clothing compilation as well.

Look, while you can go around screaming about boobs - it's not about that. It's about clothing. The unique clothing landscape is pretty much split between UNP/CBBE based UV's for females, Sundragon/SOS/SAM for males. You only need to look at the UNP and CBBE derived UV's to understand that no one cares what shape the actual body is in so long as they can still use their clothes.

So debate on your flat or not flat as you like just understand it's not about shape, it's about wardrobe.

Clothing converting is possible, but the thing is: I have to convert EVERY SINGLE PIECE of the armor individually for this mod. If authors want to make it compatible, or I get permission to do it for a few armors people want me to do, I can do it.

UV wise, I'd have to take a look and see if it works, because UBR uses normal argonian UVs. If they fit along with that, perfect, authors just need to make compatibility patches.

Just so everyone knows, I'm glad I didn't put out another release date for UBR. I'm on my final week of classes (FINALLY) and I have to finish that up before I can finish UBR. I'm right there at the end of both, so with a single week of patience, I can get you guys the mod finally!