Derok

Guys, great news! We won the battle! THEY'RE GONE!

We have won nothing, everybody loses.

listen to Dark0ne and smim creators thoughts of Paid mods...

Edited by strazytski

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen to Dark0ne and smim creators thoughts of Paid mods...

Ah! I love TB! Watching.

(edit) Okay, I watched the video. I respect Total Biscuit and usually agree with him, but I found this interview irritating. Nothing was mentioned about the fear many had of mods being stolen and sold on steam, or the upset caused by mods that tons of other mods rely on like SkyUI charging for updates, or a number of other things. It was mostly them talking about people feeling entitled to free mods. I'm also irritated that I have never had chia pudding. It sounds delicious. :'<

Edited by edification

*snip*

Ah! I love TB! Watching.

(edit) Okay, I watched the video. I respect Total Biscuit and usually agree with him, but I found this interview irritating. Nothing was mentioned about the fear many had of mods being stolen and sold on steam, or the upset caused by mods that tons of other mods rely on like SkyUI charging for updates, or a number of other things. It was mostly them talking about people feeling entitled to free mods. I'm also irritated that I have never had chia pudding. It sounds delicious. :'<

His first video may of covered that and those problems would and are solved if they were curated and if there was rules in place, so you could not put ads in your free version, ect ect. Paid mods would need moderation and a customer support which Steam / Valve does horribly.

Good, cause I won't start my next skyrim play through without the mod... Doesn't help that I've got a book in working on though. Also, was it just armor that was edited, or are the cloths fixed too? Edited by niravair

Good, cause I won't start my next skyrim play through without the mod... Doesn't help that I've got a book in working on though. Also, was it just armor that was edited, or are the cloths fixed too?

It should be done soon! Just give me a bit of time. My Skyrim got pretty f*#@ed by the Workshop catastrophe, considering I ran SkyUI from there.

*snip*

Ah! I love TB! Watching.

His first video may of covered that and those problems would and are solved if they were curated and if there was rules in place, so you could not put ads in your free version, ect ect. Paid mods would need moderation and a customer support which Steam / Valve does horribly.

I'm having a difficult time reading what you typed. The video did not mention, like I said "the fear many had of mods being stolen and sold on steam, or the upset caused by mods that tons of other mods rely on like SkyUI charging for updates". Steam already has issues with mods being stolen, and there were no moves to fix that as far as I could see. Sorry but, what do ads have to do with what I said? I agree with you that the customer support isn't great, it's kind of becoming a lost art in general.

Guys just coming here to warn y'all my laptop contracted the virtumonde super virus from the Nexus tgis virus evades everything including norton do NOT assume that you are safe this virus will invade and evade detection easily and will quickly react to ANY attempts to destroy or detect it sometimes.speeding up the.proceas of corrupting your whole system. It is nearly impossible to remove and now I need a new laptop. Stay safe you guys and avoid the nexus till the virus has been rooted out and eradicated

Guys just coming here to warn y'all my laptop contracted the virtumonde super virus from the Nexus tgis virus evades everything including norton do NOT assume that you are safe this virus will invade and evade detection easily and will quickly react to ANY attempts to destroy or detect it sometimes.speeding up the.proceas of corrupting your whole system. It is nearly impossible to remove and now I need a new laptop. Stay safe you guys and avoid the nexus till the virus has been rooted out and eradicated

Trust me, I tried to help troubleshoot it. Be careful, guys, don't want anyone else to lose their ability to see the finish of UBR, or lose any expensive tech or irreplaceable data.

Edited by Drohung