Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robes do work and won't need much (if any) converting, as far as I know. Everything else, though... well, it's gonna be a long, hard trip.

Oh, and crimson: make sure that you don't have any files overwriting the ones for this mod. With your problem, I'm assuming that you don't have the UBR body NIF file in the right folder, or you overwrote it with another mod's files. Put UBR last in the load order as well, it helps with the problem.

Oh, and by the way, new screenshots coming of one of my armors once I stop being lazy. At this point, I want ideas from people, if any are willing to offer. The next armor I make is going to be publically released, so I want to know what people want. (And yes, there will be optional pants, so I'm satisfied and everyone else is too)

Edited by Drohung

I wonder if there would be a way to, theoretically, dynamically edit armors to match. It seems like it would be difficult and time consuming, but if a program could automatically mold armor to the new body, it might be worth it.

I just don't know enough about programming to know if this is even possible :P

The actual idea now is to curve legs in each armo using some blender tools. I have been thinking about cutting holes for the tails, but sounds quite dumb. And holes have to be really big to to resolve clipping, because tail animations are quite jerky.