Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A full armor mod, including converted armors, converted clothing, new clothing, new armors, and new boots and shinguards WILL accompany this mod. I have been working on developing it, but am waiting for the final models to come out, since they seem done, so I can adapt the armor for that before releasing it.

A full armor mod, including converted armors, converted clothing, new clothing, new armors, and new boots and shinguards WILL accompany this mod. I have been working on developing it, but am waiting for the final models to come out, since they seem done, so I can adapt the armor for that before releasing it.

This made my day, Thank you for your hard work!

I can't wait.

wonder if there is any porgress in fixing the issue that showed up when they imported them into game

You'd think there would be by now, though who knows if Derok has had the time to fix the issue. Derok seems to be active somewhere on the Nexus everyday, though I'm not sure if he checks this particular thread on a regular basis.

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps we could get another alpha version or share info on stuff that others could offer to help with?

EDIT: anyway good work derok, It looks promising as is.

Edited by strazytski

• 2 weeks later...

It's not hard, but time consuming. First open both argonian hands and gloves (use the human version), then rename the ninode from gloves to match the one from the new hands, it should be "export". Not right click claws nitrishape, copy branch, and past it over the ninode of the gloves. Repeat the same using _1 meshes, so weight slider will work.

Ah, I haven't done new claws for females yet.

Tried to follow your instructions but I guess it's not a simple copy/paste now is it? Can't seem to get it work