Derok

I find it very interesting mod,
as it gives them more personality to animal breeds
I modified armor and boots to fit the new body if you're interested I can send you the files.
however, I have problems with the weight slider in some cases
Sample images
sorry for my English is not very good
regards

By the Hist, what a sight! That argonian is nice mate, it's so great to see someone else is working on this. I try to avoid this phrase as much as I can, but I can't deal with the bloody impatience, I CAN'T WAIT TO USE THEM!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I modified armor and boots to fit the new body if you're interested I can send you the files.
Sample images
regards

Nice work man, it's quite sad it's probably all to scrap. All body meshes changed now.

Also, remember to add the claws I made on the bracers. You don't have to import them in Blender, just copy them on the vanilla bracers with nifskope (human version without pointy fingers).

Sample images
regards

Nice work man, it's quite sad it's probably all to scrap. All body meshes changed now.

Also, remember to add the claws I made on the bracers. You don't have to import them in Blender, just copy them on the vanilla bracers with nifskope (human version without pointy fingers).

Are new bodies change a lot?

because what I saw, biggest change is the position of the legs.

For armor that cover the entire body is unnecessary body mesh does not look, the gauntlets also cover everything.

leather gloves if necessary because the fingers are seen

if anything needs to changes no problem.

Please dont convert more armors, body shape and feet changed much.

Also what do you use to distort the body? I make a cage around the legs then I use meshdeform

Edited by Derok

It's good to know that there are those who are more than willing to convert armor for UBR, which saves us the time. However, it is best that people hold off on their work a bit, until we make a full release of the bodies. If you convert them for the current alpha argonian, you'll end up having to change all of those models again, since there have been modifications.

My advice would be to hold on to whatever armors anyone has made, then tweak them later on when we've finished the first version of the mod. It'll save you a bit of work, and minimize the chances of somebody releasing a different mod with our incomplete alpha model.

While you guys may not be able to do animations, if you could modify argonian / khajiit tails such that they don't clip with cloaks of skyrim, it would be AWESOME.

This would be probably not possible to fix, unless you cut an hole for the tail.

EDIT: Or I could just remove the tail. It's hidden by the cloak, so it wouldn't be a problem.

Edited by Derok