Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps it is to late to have an input on the aesthetics of the mod but have you considered do a version with the default tail size? I don't know what it is but I find the increased tail size unnervingly out of place. Just my personnel opinion. I know you modders have your work cut out for you but please consider my suggestion.

Uh no, I enlarged the tail but I never thought someone could dislike my changes. It looks really better with the new bodies imo.

Also don't forget weight sliders for the armors. Boots are less important, just I need the basic armors. Iron, steel, leather etc...

Edited by Derok

What was the consensus of breasts versus no breasts again?

I've been spending all this time on my female Argonian without breasts (mainly through the use of CBBE's bodyslide) and am curious as to whether or not I'm gonna have to decide between fixing one of the two.

On the other hand, worst case scenario, I end up as a member of (what is likely) the minority that can't stand boobs on their lizards, and end up playing a male for the rest of their days.

Ah well, I can live with that. Argonian male voices are sexy anyways.

Well, if you managed to shrink the breast using a custom skeleton you still can do it. I'll never add a new one.

Also female argonians already look ugly. If you want to make them biologically accurated, you should remove wide hips aswell.

And they wouldn't still be realistic.

After all, I don't think Argonians are reptiles. The scaly skin is the only thing they share with them.

Edited by Derok

The mod in question I used to reduce the breasts also works on the rest of the body, including, but not limited to, hips. If you haven't tried it already, I suggest you give it a whirl sometime. I find it feels weird playing a game where I can't customize my own body, although I tend to dislike most presets.

I'm not sure if this will work the way you said it will, as I get a very strange clipping at the ankles when I use this custom body with the current build (naked at least).

This is what it looks like currently, with the new feet on.

http://i.imgur.com/VRjc8os.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/j19iTqR.jpg

Almost passable, but they don't quite match up. I imagine once we get some boots, one could just cover the clipping joint up completely (depending on the boot).

On a final note, please know I'm not here to try and preach at you guys to accept my opinion or some crap. I'm just fooling around with the new feet, which by the way, I love, and hoping that whatever little discoveries I make here can help people who are wondering the same things as me.

Nah man, it's just my vision about Argonians. Sorry if a was a bit too rude but we had lot of discussions about Argonians biology and we ended up to say TES is fantasy and everything can happen.

If you link the mod you use I can try to adapt it for the new bodies. Would be great to have a breastless option for Argonians/Khajiits as you are not alone asking for this.

Edited by Derok

Heh, no offense taken or anything. If anything, as one of the people working to bring us this mod, you have the right to be a little rude.

As for the mod I'm using, it's a program that was created the generates a custom body based on sliders you set up in said program. The same options are then applied to armors that have been set up to use this program, and you have yourself custom armors.

It's a shame it's only for female characters right now...

But I'm not here to advertise it. Check it out for yourself if you're interested, man, I think it's a great asset when it comes to personalization.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D2666&pUp=1

When you download it and launch it with NMM, it gives ya an option to install the 'bodyslide' feature instead. That's what I use. It's pretty simple from there.

You'll also wanna grab the following, since it just adds way more customization and is one of the few ways to make use of what is more likely than not half of the armors available to this thing.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32731/?

That being said, while I'd personally be a lot happier with the breastless option, I can definitely cope without it.

Although if you do get that bodyslide thing working, I wouldn't mind seeing what your personal 'vision' of an argonian body looks like!

So, when this mod does come out of alpha/beta stages, can an animator, any animator, PLEASE animate those feet? It would make the mod 10 times better, because right now it looks like the models are walking on stilts. I'm not saying the mod is bad; it's FANTASTIC. I'm just saying that getting these feet animated is the next logical step to completing this.

Cheers!

Edited by MECHANICALGURU