Derok

Am I the only one who really can't wait for this to be completed?

I find myself already wondering what kind of armour I'm gonna play around with this... or whether or not I'm gonna run around armourless, etc.

It's almost like waiting for a new video game release...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still need someone who can write a decent description for me. I'm just bad at these things. Also you could post your Argonian/Khajiit char (when completed). My green lizard is my only character. Edited by Derok

If you want, I might be able to help with a description... I'm not half bad with words, my only problem is that I've never written a description for a mod page before, so I'm completely unfamiliar with things like hyperlinks, how to modify text, inserts, and the like... so maaaaaaaaybe I'm not the best choice. Willing to help if nobody else can though, any day.

As for posting pictures of my character when it's completed, I was planning on doing that anyways... hah.

The description doesn't need to be anything fancy, just "here have cool feet for argonians a khajiits, go kill something running on cooler feets!"

I'm gonna spam the pics tab with my argonian anyways.

The description doesn't need to be anything fancy, just "here have cool feet for argonians a khajiits, go kill something running on cooler feets!"

I'm gonna spam the pics tab with my argonian anyways.

That's actually perfect haha! I've already agreed to do it, but like Zimitry said it doesn't really matter it's not even what "sells" a mod. Lots of top mods have descriptions obviously written by people with english as a second language, and god help me with Apollodown's extremely uninformative and obnoxious descriptions. though people seem to find it funny.

I personally find those Apollodown descriptions a bit refreshing, although you're right; while I always look for compatibility issues and things like that in descriptions, pictures are what make the ultimate decision for me.

Once this goes live, I'll be sure to crank up my res, switch on an ENB, and throw a few screencaps your way!