Derok

@Slavidi good pic! What is the helmet?

In full shadow feet look almost right. I have to bake new normal maps.

But you are using the old version? Why scaled armor works?

Concerning unique animations, I can create a new UBR folder where beast animations are stored.

This doesn't mean custom animations will be done, by default all animations are vanilla. But everyone, without CK can replace the animations with others he thinks are fitting or just to make Beast Races more unique. Just like the original Unique Beast Races made by Bilo.

I'll personaly ask the creator of the mod since I don't understand how to change animation path.

Edited by Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Slavidi good pic! What is the helmet?

In full shadow feet look almost right. I have to bake new normal maps.

But you are using the old version? Why scaled armor works?

Concerning unique animations, I can create a new UBR folder where beast animations are stored.

This doesn't mean custom animations will be done, by default all animations are vanilla. But everyone, without CK can replace the animations with others he thinks are fitting or just to make Beast Races more unique. Just like the original Unique Beast Races made by Bilo.

I'll personaly ask the creator of the mod since I don't understand how to change animation path.

Thx and the mod is http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/43293/? it's the Riekling

and yeah was the older version but just upgraded now I'm working with the pauldron mod and the separation of leggings and tops mods

Still need someone who can write a decent description for me. I'm just bad at these things. Also you could post your Argonian/Khajiit char (when completed). My green lizard is my only character.

Use this. I don't know everything about this mod, so you may need to update the text a bit. You probably won't need all the information I put down here but feel free to use all of it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D E S C R I P T I O N

Unique Beast Races v.2 gives the vanilla Argonian and Khajiit beast race bodies new player models that resemble the beast races in TES III. With this mod beast races will have digitigrade posture, claws on their hands and feet, and utilize new animations.

Using the new beast race bodies enables you to wear vanilla armor and clothes that will fit with the new beast bodies' postures. Currently only some vanilla clothing and all vanilla armor is compatible. Armor that is modded in is still wearable, but it will break/glitch the beast race body in the leg and foot area.

This mod does not alter any gameplay and is purely aesthetic.

I M A G E S

(Insert 3-7 images here. I recommend images that are about 800 pixels wide to increase loading times.)

C O M P A T I B I L I T Y

UBR v.2 should work with any mod that doesn't alter the models of the beast races.

V E R S I O N S

(List versions and changes here. Example:)

Version 0.3
-Skin color changed
-Made Argonians have laser vision
-Claws upgraded to be more terrifying
Version 0.2
-Removed glitchyness
-Integrated something

I N S T A L L A T I O N

Installing Using Nexus Mod Manager

• How
  • to
  • install

Manual Installation

• How
  • to
  • install

U N I N S T A L L A T I O N

Uninstalling Using Nexus Mod Manager

• How
  • to
  • uninstall

Manual Uninstallation

• How
  • to
  • uninstall

F. A. Q. (Frequently Asked Questions)

(Troubleshooting/FAQ here.)

C R E D I T S

The old version of Unique Beast Races was originally started by Senviro, bilotheretard, rainrtw, and Xenius. Work on that mod was halted and this mod aims to pick-up where they started and complete the look of the betmer.

UBR v.2 was created by the following people:

-name-

-name-

-name-

-name-

Okay, I'm doing an reinstall of blender, because some stuff got screwed up on it. I'll have files out for download once I do that and finish, so everyone can have some armor.

any possible way you could make an armor like this http://images.wikia.com/elderscrolls/images/4/4f/Argonian_New.png

Okay, I'm doing an reinstall of blender, because some stuff got screwed up on it. I'll have files out for download once I do that and finish, so everyone can have some armor.

any possible way you could make an armor like this http://images.wikia.com/elderscrolls/images/4/4f/Argonian_New.png

What armor is this? O.o