Derok

Alright, so I got it reinstalled and working again and am back to work. I'm beginning conversions once more, as I'm finishing glass armor. After this, I'll figure out what armor to do next.

Also, I will try to add some custom armor after the armor conversion is done. I'm not a fan of having much below the waist on ANY of my reptilian characters (Hey, they're reptiles. They don't need clothes.), but I know many people prefer to have pants or something along those lines, so I'll cover the lower regions.

Also, yes, I could do some armor based off of the armor presented on the previous page. Would actually be quite fun to do.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like much that armor, is too flat and simple. Looks made of painted paper. And the rod, reminds me of the thing used to make soap bubbles but giant.

Edited by Derok

lol ya kinda which is why I said like it I like more tribesman and head hunter armors that aren't so much armor as a loincloth and trophies and thx Drohung it'd be much apretiated.

Edited by Slavidi

I'm with Drohung on this one, the problem with this armor is in the execution, not in the design.

All detail I can see on it looks like it's only on the textures, especially the feathers in the front and the rope-like parts look like they are painted on the meshes, directly on the skin in case of the ropes at the arms. It almost looks like there isen't even a proper normal map for it, which makes it look even more like it's painted.

Trying out the mod. So far the model looks really well done. Not sure if it's just my case though, but when I swim or use skin spells (stone flesh, etc) the feet become opaque. Also lightning does not wrap around the hinds of the feet properly. Light hitting the direct front of the feet, also appears in the back. Creating a strange lighting sock effect. Is this happening to anyone else?

Trying out the mod. So far the model looks really well done. Not sure if it's just my case though, but when I swim or use skin spells (stone flesh, etc) the feet become opaque. Also lightning does not wrap around the hinds of the feet properly. Light hitting the direct front of the feet, also appears in the back. Creating a strange lighting sock effect. Is this happening to anyone else?

ya its just a bug there worken out