Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame about the adult tag thing... (Not for me, it changes nothing... but I feel bad for people who avoid adult-tagged mods and might never see this)

Although in all honesty, an adult tag doesn't change all that much. If people want what this offers, they'd read enough to know that it's only tagged adult for practically PG-13 reasons.

Besides, it's not like an adult tag can bring a mod down...

I remember that morning I opened the skyrim nexus and saw Schlongs of Skyrim on the front page. THE FRONT PAGE!

So yeah. Make of that what you will, and don't let anything silly deter you...

Also, gonna play about with the standalone claws... is that mod page going to be removed once the full mod goes live, or are they going to remain separate?

I've been following this one for a while, and I have to say it's looking great. But I'd like to say that I've recently discovered exactly why the Khajiit in Oblivion and Skyrim are plantigrade, as opposed to Morrowind's digitrade: They're different breeds. The different breeds can be read about here, but I'll summarize. http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Khajiit#Moons_and_the_Khajiit_breeds

The Khajiits featured in each game, except for Oblivion and Skyrim, have each been one of the 17 different breeds. In Arena, they were the Ohmes, which basically look like Bosmer with fur, ears, and a tail. In Daggerfall, they were Ohmes-raht, which are basically the same but bigger. In Morrowind, they were the Suthay-raht, which along with the smaller Suthay are the only bipedal Khajiits confirmed to have digitrade legs. In Oblivion and Skyrim, the Khajiits seen are the Cathay, which are the ones that look more cat-like, but have plantigrade legs.

But as far as the Argonians go, I really can't see a reason for the change. It might have something to do with the hist sap they drink at hatch, but I'm not sure.

Edited by DarthBothersome