Derok

Speaking of claws, anyone with some mesh editing / bone weighting skill want to help finish off gauntlet fixes / conversions for them? I'm not able to fix a few things myself.

Send me the gloves you fixed so far via pm or post a link here.

What is your problem? Just let me know what gloves you can't fix.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imma still say its laziness as far as the argonians go but at least they have an excuse for the khajiit. Argonians get no love.

YEah, exactly, WE argonians are left in the dark, we might even be removed from the next TES VI game... okay maybe not, but even then, i don't think we would get the love we deserve... heck if they even make a game that takes place in Black marsh, i don't think they would give argonians THAT much love...

But that's just a wild gues and some opinions based upon what i have experienced thus far...

TES will take place in Black Marsh when Bethesda will learn to release a game with less bugs.

NEVER :D

Just kidding, maybe when they run out of regions...

Edited by Derok

Heh... yeah, of all the locales in Tamriel, Black Marsh ain't the most colourful, is it?

Here you've got your dirt... some trees... little water... s'more water... mud... bugs... on your left you'll see some water, with some dirt in it. Okay, tour's over!

There's probably a reason the empire never bothered with a full-scale takeover of Black Marsh...

Heh... yeah, of all the locales in Tamriel, Black Marsh ain't the most colourful, is it?

Here you've got your dirt... some trees... little water... s'more water... mud... bugs... on your left you'll see some water, with some dirt in it. Okay, tour's over!

There's probably a reason the empire never bothered with a full-scale takeover of Black Marsh...

I would actually expect it to pretty colorful actually because of all the poisonous plants, insects, and animals probably very vibrant colors and I would expect it would be very much like a acid trip in the Florida marshes because of the plants of such vibrancy and the size of the FLESH EATING insects and the fact it's more towards the equator

Edited by Slavidi

Don't worry, I'm eager to release it but it won't happen today or tomorrow. As for now, with only naked Argonians working and no armors I'm not sure about a nexus release.

I released the claws standalone here, Khajiits working: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46895/?

Forgot to say that we contacted a moderator and these bodies must be released with the adult tag. Sorry about that, I wanted to release this mod for everyone but these are the rules.

That's completely absurd if they don't have visible genitalia. Morrowind had nude beasts and that didn't affect the rating. Then again I suppose it's just one guy's opinion.

Edited by bilotheretard

I'd imagine they didn't launch a full invasion for the same reason that Hitler shouldn't have attacked Russia: the soldiers wouldn't have been equipped to fight the Argonians on their own turf. The Black Marsh is not a very hospitable environment. Same sort of thing happened in Vietnam. The Viet Cong knew the land much better than the American soldiers did, and used it to their advantage.

And yeah, it could be easily made very colorful.