HOW do i disable/remove this bull**** tripping?

Pigpork

I use Alchemy Advanced at my Gaming comp at my flat, which doesn't work at my GF's comp for some odd reason as it claims OBSE is not installed (It is as I do code in it myself) but it also claims it will take some minutes to set it up, which it never do. Well. If anyone have a solution, feel free to share it :D

What it can do is to increase the points and lower the seconds at home made potions and vice verse as you decide the timescale to use and it can also make batches, not just 1 and 1. I do use a spell for it, not the potions but I also have 50+ restoration now at the char at my GFs flat and 75+ at my flat. Restoration do takes looooooong time to level and I do not want to cheat with it really as that is not fun. If you feel your potions are weak, then use 4 at a time and as Striker pointed out, I never buy potions myself either as I make them and I gather all damn resources I see when I pass them and store them in a COBL alchemy sorter and several homes uses it and so does mine as well.

By the way... How heavy armor do you use?

There's plenty of mods that fiddles with Fatigue, so if that is your problem, check them out.

Edited by Pellape

I use Alchemy Advanced at my Gaming comp at my flat, which doesn't work at my GF's comp for some odd reason as it claims OBSE is not installed (It is as I do code in it myself) but it also claims it will take some minutes to set it up, which it never do. Well. If anyone have a solution, feel free to share it :D

What it can do is to increase the points and lower the seconds at home made potions and vice verse as you decide the timescale to use and it can also make batches, not just 1 and 1. I do use a spell for it, not the potions but I also have 50+ restoration now at the char at my GFs flat and 75+ at my flat. Restoration do takes looooooong time to level and I do not want to cheat with it really as that is not fun. If you feel your potions are weak, then use 4 at a time and as Striker pointed out, I never buy potions myself either as I make them and I gather all damn resources I see when I pass them and store them in a COBL alchemy sorter and several homes uses it and so does mine as well.

By the way... How heavy armor do you use?

There's plenty of mods that fiddles with Fatigue, so if that is your problem, check them out.

My personal choice for armor is always the leather Thief armor. Yes there are more protective options open later in the game, but I don't like the look of being some "green goblin" so Glass isn't going to happen, Mithril would be OK I guess but it can't complete with the look of that good old leather armor.

Early in the game it won't be enchanted, but later once I get some good Sigil Stones it will get my favourite buffs. The low armor rating has been really good over the years at teaching me one of the most important lessons to learn ... don't get hit and you won't die. I also don't use shields, prefer blades and have become quite good at block, parry and dodge while waiting for my chance to strike. It isn't about "timed block" ... it's about timed everything.

By the time I get Intelligence and Willpower close to maximum 100 I've transitioned to mostly mage, and since about level 20 or so my guy is almost always just in enchanted clothing. Recently he dragged out a set of his old enchanted leather armor for when he's traipsing along with Mazoga (mostly just keeping her healed up, stepping in with some custom on touch spells that disable the opposition long enough to even the odds for her in Rockmilk if she bites off more than she can chew ... my guy seldom kills NPCs ... they are more fun when left alive, but Mazoga doesn't see things that way).

Yea, me too. I use and like the Shadow armor from Kvatch Rebuilt. It feels like leather but do look a bit better and I used it for my chars and companions since I first found them and they are made in both Heavy and Light.

Even if I play the scout style, I do level up Heavy armor as soon as possible to max out Endurance, and I do that with spawning rats time to time in Bruma Chapel basement, spwning 30 00098303 at the same time and block. I later do it for Light as well and then I keep using light mostly as I like it best. But I do start with 10 for a newer char and why at the chapel? Well to clean out diseases after the fight is done, as my restoration is around 60 at the moment.

player.placeatme 98303 30

As I played the game so many times, I do like to powerlevel up armor at least.... I do the same in Morrowind with wolfs, 10 of them and 10 bears in Solstein at the same time, starting with 5. When I maxed out most stuff, I tend to start leveling magic...

Pigpork? What armor, strength and fatigue do yo have as you keep tripping around? Maybe it is to heavy? What is your chars stats??

Edited by Pellape