Visor Mod Request - once again

NCRsoldier

About a year ago I posted a mod request for skyrim, the mod will be called (probably) "visor mod". the idea is whenever you put a helmet you can see the borders of sight in first person (sorry for the bad explanation). I am asking again for this mod because after a whole year of modding skyrim I suppose there are better modders from last year. I was trying to make the mod myself but I still dont know how to do it.

thanks in advance!

You should try to get in touch with the creators of the "Project Nevada" mod from Fallout: New Vegas and see if they work on Skyrim mods now. They did something very similar in FO:NV.

already tried but I couldn't reach the modder who made the visors. A year ago there were a lot of people exited from this mod so I thought that either they will come up with the solution or the one who did the visor in project Nevada will hear about the mod and come to help. I guess I will have to wait for now

Nightasy have a mod "Hmm what to wear" that add appearance pieces to an invisible armour. I guess this system would work for helmets as well. If so you would have an invisible helmet with stats and enchantments on and an "open visor" and an "closed visor" version of the appearance. Some kind of script could maybe change the appearance piece automatically when one enters combat. I cannot link to the mod since it have some nsfw possibilities but you should find it with a quick search. If Nightasy will add helmets at all is something I do not know but if not, I doubt he would prevent others from making such a mod on similar principles.

I think they mean a helmet that you can see in 1st person. One that you can see from the inside, like wearing a helmet in real life would partially obscure your view.

I believe DarkNut made a mod like that for Morrowind that worked with MGE...wonder if he's still around?

Hell, I have this funky issue where my helmet pieces temporarily hover over my face when I switch from 3rd-person to 1st-person in a manner almost like what's being asked for here, and I haven't even done anything to the armours! If I could track down what's causing that...

I think they mean a helmet that you can see in 1st person. One that you can see from the inside, like wearing a helmet in real life would partially obscure your view.

That is something else entirely, still both type of visor mods would probably become popular, if done right.

That is something else entirely, still both type of visor mods would probably become popular, if done right.

This is exactly what the op described. :P