Zahkrii Do Dovahkiin - Hidden DLC Dragonborn Sword

pmnavatar

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you can somehow finish it when you get a chance , its the best looking sword on the nexus IMO

On a side note : if you dont mind me asking , i have been practicing with the photo reference and manged to create the blade (in cinema 4D ) and i m stuck with the hilt should i make it normal squares then Mudbox will allow me to turn it to the way it is in the picture or i need to do that in cinema 4D ?

this is what i manged to do so far

983408_138668549664946_1224064599_n.jpg?

i tweaked it up more.

Edited by altairecreed

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I've scarcely had any time to put toward this. :(

Hey, bumped into a mod and was reminded of this little Project. I remembered that you had some problem with scripts or something concerning the enchantment on the blade, I recalled that there was something simillar going on with transfering the effect of the Bloodsrall blade onto other weapons. Now I found a mod called Imbued Weapons that got around the issue as far as I understand it. Dunno if it is any help

Hope this finds you well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

Unfortunatly, Twizzler and Ghosu arent responding to my PM :S

I would try to get the files from them and pass them to another one wiling to continue the work

I refuse to admit this is dead, it was a great idea, we already had 2 models implemented ingame, we just needed some scripting.

I'll try to PM them but I would ask of all you that would love to get these swords, PM to Twizzler77 and ghosu and ask if they can release the files.

Thank you all