ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Zahkrii Do Dovahkiin - Hidden DLC Dragonborn Sword

pmnavatar

Hello

Well, I'm not coming back...RL first so i had to quit modding, too time consuming. I even locked away my computer - more important stuff to do for the next months. Just back for a few hours to backup my data, maybe I find a few minutes to upload my WIP files.

BUT the mod data is quite chaotic and hard to sort out, i've got my own way to mod...nothing is 100% finished, some effects are just placeholders (like the blue glow after shouting and the 1h version needs an own glow effect, atm it's using the 2h glow effect, textures and 3D topology not perfect blabla). Would take hours to set it up for public use and explain the whole thing, time i can't spend.

I guess the whole thing is 'bout 70% finished so MAYBE someone with modding knowledge (!) can finish ist or use the models or whatever. The whole stuff was created quite a time ago so i'm not sure if everything works with the newest Skyrim version - whatever, uploading the WIP content won't harm anyone, it's better than nothing.

greetings

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shame to see this made get dropped.

I rather liked the look in the original images, the nice steel shine to it is something I favor greatly with weapons, so that is something I'd love.

I was wondering if there's any news of someone picking this up to complete it?

• 2 weeks later...

Just as a small update, I have the swords in game and will do some fine tuning before releasing an "Alpha Version" so to speak. What this will in-tale is you will be able to use the sword(s) while I do updates to reach the OP's in vision. I know its a little late but it should be up later tonight or tomorrow afternoon. Anyways, I will feed you masses with some eye candy. Not me either silly gooses, the swords!

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn4/Larnada/ScreenShot3_zpsb1835c99.png

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn4/Larnada/ScreenShot5_zps1aec78b9.png

(P.S Thanks to ghosu for his work on the weapons!)

Ill pick up the textures and try to make them usable in-game + a small adventure to get em, mind you guys I am no famous modder I can get things done and I quite like my endwork.

Any ideas?

I'm thinking you pick up a journal/book that points to something miraak was looking for on the skyrim mainland but all attempts of his cultists getting their failed as the guards interfered, you go to the location and find a altar and dead cultists with signs of a massacre. Nearby you find a bandit with a scrawled note implying that the cultist that touched the sword first went crazy and murdered everyone. It then Saids the direction he headed and that the bandit overheard them talking of a cave.

Travel to the cave boss-fight the cultist but the sword is nowhere to be seen. On a table you find a journal saying that the sword disappeared but the cultist read it's inscriptions before it went. He Saids how he tried to track down 3 words of a legendary and mysterious dragon shout but had narrowed it down to a sacred altar used by the dragons to sacrifice humans during the dragon wars.

You travel their and combat 3 dragons, a unnamed dragon priest (Ive thought of having this guy be named and have a special mask that coincides with the sword) and the sword losing on the altar with the 3 words of power behind it.

Thoughts? Any ideas or no, just no.

Ill pick up the textures and try to make them usable in-game + a small adventure to get em, mind you guys I am no famous modder I can get things done and I quite like my endwork.

Any ideas?

I'm thinking you pick up a journal/book that points to something miraak was looking for on the skyrim mainland but all attempts of his cultists getting their failed as the guards interfered, you go to the location and find a altar and dead cultists with signs of a massacre. Nearby you find a bandit with a scrawled note implying that the cultist that touched the sword first went crazy and murdered everyone. It then Saids the direction he headed and that the bandit overheard them talking of a cave.

Travel to the cave boss-fight the cultist but the sword is nowhere to be seen. On a table you find a journal saying that the sword disappeared but the cultist read it's inscriptions before it went. He Saids how he tried to track down 3 words of a legendary and mysterious dragon shout but had narrowed it down to a sacred altar used by the dragons to sacrifice humans during the dragon wars.

You travel their and combat 3 dragons, a unnamed dragon priest (Ive thought of having this guy be named and have a special mask that coincides with the sword) and the sword losing on the altar with the 3 words of power behind it.

Thoughts? Any ideas or no, just no.

To me, this sounds like a decent enough quest to find the sword. Fighting three dragons at once seems like an encounter appropriate to retrieving an endgame item such as this. If you were to include the dragon priest, however, I would suggest that the player must fight him after the three dragons. This dragon priest could also wield the sword in question, preventing the player from grabbing it from the altar and running.