Port this!

kylekent50

yeah I have already seen this but I don't want to download an armor or clothing pack just to wear one thing a standalone version is what I would like and I would make it myself if I had the time or the knowledge for that

or maybe someone could port these mods to new vegas since no one seems to have made anything near these guns that don't have any freaking built in attachments I'm an iron sights kind of person

http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/5520

http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/10257

kylekent50, on 10 Mar 2013 - 20:47, said:

yeah I have already seen this but I don't want to download an armor or clothing pack just to wear one thing a standalone version is what I would like and I would make it myself if I had the time or the knowledge for that

If you feel that strongly about it, simply download the mod, copy the entry for the balaclava into a new mod of your own and delete all the assets except those for the balaclavas.

I get that you're new and possibly unskilled in modding as of yet; learning to do this for yourself will empower you to take control of your own game. In all seriousness and honesty, trimming away from an existing mod like this is one of the simplest things you can do and an awesome first step in learning how to mod. 99% of the time I would even offer to walk you through it with step by step directions, but the tone of your messages has seriously put me off.

Someone was kind enough to point you to exactly what you asked for and instead of "thank you" your response was prety much "that's not good enough. Somebody do it for me." Then you went on about "freaking built in attachments" when, again, you are more or less at the mercy of what people who might be inclined to help you are willing to do. When you speak like that about things it is very unlikely that someone will be willing to spend the time it takes to produce what you want for fear of being treated like that.

Good luck, with your balaclava.

Ok so to reply to brigand 231 first off I apologize if the tone of my previous messages bothered you or anyone else for that matter, and the whole stripping mods thing; like I said I don't have any real time for modding of any kind let alone have the ability to download resources to make mods. My job and duties in the military are time consuming and labor intensive I don't have a lot of down time to do much of anything for myself or anybody else for that matter when I do get to play games or go on the internet it isn't for long. So again I apologize for being blunt and sounding like a jerk; but your right I am at the mercy of other modders and that's why I made this post to begin with. trust me if could do these things myself I would but I'm too busy hiding in sand on a daily basis and making sure I don't come home in a box with an American flag draped over it. I'm sorry if this message or any message I post upsets, annoys, or generally bothers anyone in any way, truly I apologize. And to anyone and I mean anyone who posts anything on this topic page with information on mods or anything really you have a thank you from the bottom of my heart I appreciate all of it even if I don't sound like I do I'm just to blunt and rough for my own good I'm afraid its just how I am.

Edited by kylekent50

What I can do is make a simple esp to put a respawning box in Doc Mitchells that would contain a few balaclavas for you, but since I don't own the assets and don't want to wait for responses you'll have to download the mod pointed to earlier; you can delete the esp that comes with it and run the one I'll put up on my MediaFire for you temporarily. When you do have the time to learn and explore you can go about deleting extra assets if you want/need to. Putting it together will only take a few minutes, but I have some commitments tonight to tend to so it might not be up until sometime tomorrow. Would that work out better for you?

that sounds great! I think? I'll be on the move early tomorrow don't know how long I'll be gone so if I can't get to your mediafire file thing in time I apologize and ill find another way.

Edited by kylekent50