ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

The Bard's Tale.

philosopher101

The Drow looks up at the speaker for the 1s time...she stands tall and lean...knives hang close at hand at every possible location.

"And why..pray tell us hu-man...why we are interested?"

Motivation?

You want motivation? replies Allen.

Where there's the money, fame, international prestige, an opurtunity to get out of the house and the satisfaction that your saving the world.

What more could a person ask for?

OOC, Guns? GUNS? where there guns in Oblivion and Morowind, does DND hve guns, i dare say WOW has guns ut not here, sorry...

"four times the pay!?" wildfire and shade looked at Allen. Even though wildfire was wearing a mask everyone could tell he was shocked. " finally a good job. I haven't had a contract this good in a long time" he thought. "where should we start?" shade asked

• 3 weeks later...

The cloaked form of a tall, lean man with eyes like blood drifts from the shadows of the bar.

"Sir Peter the Warwise eh? You should be more careful about what you discuss and where, you never know where your enemies may have ears. Thank you fool, Chemistee will be pleased. I do hope our paths cross again you four, I am eager to add some more souls to my collection." <laughs malevelantly>

Kriak leaves the bar and mounts a massive black draft horse and gallops into the night.

• 4 weeks later...

a girl with long white-blue hair and blue-greay eyes enters looking not too sure of herself.. she carried a daidric longsword at her side and an amber bow and arrows at her back.. she looked young.. about only 18. she was a lean and slender frame with mithrill armour on.. at first glance it would look as if she had never raised a sword...... but unknown to all she was a berserker....

"my name is maya and i am here to aid you in your quest....."

Archived