Is there a way to edit follower spells by console?

VforValence

My favorite followers both have an annoying habbit of summoning antrinochs and I would really like to remove their abilirty to summon those clunky things.

Unfortunately, when I click them and enter removespell id for the corrisponding spells, it doesn't seem to work, removespell 204c4 on Breylna for instance just gives me an error message, but she still casts the spell.

I can't find any way to display an NPC's spells like you can display their inventory, can anyone help?

There's no console command to enumerate spells, but you could use: HasSpell 204c4

In this case that's not the spell she has though, anyway. In the CK (or with help conjure frost atronach in the console) you'll see there are multiple versions of this and other conjure spells. For the NPC's these versions are specific to a given hand, to help their AI with dual-casting. Brelyna knows ConjureFrostAtronachRightHand, which is ID 100e77.

In the CK (or with help conjure frost atronach in the console) you'll see there are multiple versions of this and other conjure spells. For the NPC's these versions are specific to a given hand, to help their AI with dual-casting. Brelyna knows ConjureFrostAtronachRightHand, which is ID 100e77.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

You might want to try out one of the follower management mods. For example, Awesome Follower Tweaks (AFT) lets you choose whether a follower casts their normal spells or a set of spells you choose for them (that they already know). Other mods will let you either remove spells from a follower, or control which ones they cast.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...