Far Harbor Bug

jayrichardm

One of my mods, I don't know which one, has blocked the way to the Nakano Residence, preventing me from traveling to Far Harbor. On the Path to the Nakano home I get the message "You can not go that way". I'm betting that this is a well known problem on the PC and that there is a way around it.

It can be alot of things but look out for:

Things that add ambient sounds

Things that alter weathers

Or basically anything that alters the region data.

Thanks for your suggestion. I disabled a weather mod and a greening mod, and started a new game and made a mad dash across the commonwealth. It wasn't one of those. I'm going to have to figure this out the hard way.

I had the same problem on my Xbox in getting to the Nuka World Transit Center. In that case it was a scraping mod that was doing it.

So far the good news is that after disabling all my mods I was able to take an existing game and get to the Nakanos. So the problem is not buried in the game data. Once I find out what mod is doing it I can take my current games and get them all past that point.

And after several hours of painstaking detective work the villain turned out to be Immersive Containers. I've used that mod on the Xbox for years and it has never caused this problem there.