Mod Request: Panam Romance for Female V

bigtpsychoboy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I am having a different issue where I am a Male V, but I am unable to romance Panam. I have a feeling this is because I swapped genders to Female to romance Judy. I however swapped back to Male right after romancing her and haven't changed it since. Judy is at her apartment and I'm able to talk to her as Male V without issues. During the Judy romance was the only time I swapped. Been Male V, Male voice for all other parts of the game.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So its impossible to romance Panam with FemV after all?

I can't figure anything out yet. I've even changed to male V and then gone through everything except queen of the highway. Then changed to female V and the game crashes on load. I've been able to do this with everyone else: Kerry, River, and Judy. Even tried modifying a code that someone wrote to be able to romance Judy as Male V. This requires a brain better than the one I have currently.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!

I'd already gone past the "morning after the farm kiss" point in my current playthrough with "panam_romanceable = 1" debug fact set.

I set "kissed panam" to 1 with CyberCat just in case and then installed the mod - it let me lean on the railing at the train station and scoot closer at the campfire so I think this'll work nicely even though the mod advice was "install this on a clean save and set romance to 1".

The train station stuff is all voiced with FemV as well, it's great to be able to see this content without being pushed into MaleV. One mild goof, at the camp fire there was some serious hover hand going on, but I can look past that considering this is all modded/unreleased content. Huge appreciation to the mod author and their work!

• 4 months later...