Mod Request: Panam Romance for Female V

bigtpsychoboy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "old" mod actually works more or less. You can add the quest flag with CET. As far as I know I got all the new stuff as well. Although the sleeping at the aldecaldo camp isn't always there, so it might not be perfect. But I think I got all the new texts and stuff, and did wake up next to Panam multiple times. Not sure if anything else is there to have.

The "old" mod actually works more or less. You can add the quest flag with CET. As far as I know I got all the new stuff as well. Although the sleeping at the aldecaldo camp isn't always there, so it might not be perfect. But I think I got all the new texts and stuff, and did wake up next to Panam multiple times. Not sure if anything else is there to have.

did you manage to sleep at the aldecaldo's camp? I'm trying but there's no option.

did you manage to sleep at the aldecaldo's camp? I'm trying but there's no option.

I did yes, although it isn't always possible. I don't know what the issue is, sometimes the option is there other times it isn't.

Edited by KomithEr

If anyone wants to try and fix the previously released mod which no longer works as of patch 1.5, here's the DL: https://anonfiles.com/Z0F0b4K6x7/basegame_PanamForFemV_v31_htfx_archive

EDIT: mod still works with 1.5. See post below.

Thank you for the original mod. I had messaged the original owner of it right before this msg was posted, no luck, and then the mod appeared here. I am going to try my hand at research, testing and tinkering with it (starting) over the weekend. My goal would be to successfully romance Panam + Judy, receive all scenes and bonuses, and be offered the option to call both in the end. I have multiple save files, but my most recent save is "Riders on the Storm", Female V.

(Currently waiting for a call from Judy to proceed her questline), while in the cabin with Panam and Saul (can reboot to earlier saves as I play the quests in organized clusters to make it easier when reverting saves).

-At what point did you apply the Mod in your playthrough i.e (How far were you in the Main Mission, Judy's Personal Missions, and Panam's) - can the Mod be used at any time? Or were there specific instructions? ex. starting the game from the beginning of Panam's questline or even doing it before or after Judy's type conditions.

-What ISN'T working? (i.e. is the only thing not working sleeping at the aldecaldo camp?)* Is sleeping at the aldecaldo camp one of the newer features the game added in Patch 1.5 for extended relationships?

-Previous comments suggests the Mod allowed you to also romance Judy - any attempts and problems with romancing Judy? What order did anyone who tried it romance Panam/Judy in?

-You mention you can add the quest flag with CET is this because you have to add the quest flag for the Mod to work? Or is it because you have to add the quest flag if you add the Mod later in the game?

-To Activate the Quest line in CET What line activates the quest and When? (i.e I have a list of commands here taken from this forum, but don't know which "one" is required to activate:

Game.SetDebugFact("sq027_panam_relationship", 1)

Game.SetDebugFact("sq027_panam_lover", 1) //before last assignment (Queen of the Highway) - I assume this means it's to be activated before queen of the highway

Game.SetDebugFact ("q114_panam_love", 1) //kiss scene

Game.SetDebugFact("sq027_panzer_sex", 1)

Game.SetDebugFact("panam_romanceable", 1)

[For reference]

//Quest Order Panam

1 Ghost Town // main quest (Beg)

2 Lightning Breaks //Panam Side Quest

3 Life During Wartime // Panam Side Quest

4 Riders On The Storm // Panam Side Quest

5 With A Little Help From My Friends // Panam Side Quest

6 Queen Of The Highway // Last Panam Side Quest

7 We Gotta Live Together //Main Quest (end)

//Quest Order Judy

0 The information/Automatic Love/The Space inbetween/Disasterpiece/Double Life/"Ma'ap Tan Pelen" - haven't been able to receive anything thus far after getting her text on my way to the Voodoo boys (she didn't trigger before that). Hoped doing some of Panam's quetline (or anything else) would unlock her, but still haven't gotten follow-up texts to begin. In my first playthrough I did all of Panam before doing all of Judy's. So hoping to follow the same pattern.

1 Both Sides Now //After Main in Set 0.

2 Ex-Factor

3 Talkin' 'Bout A Revolution //

4 Pisces //Penthouse

5 Pyramid Song //End

If anyone wants to try and fix the previously released mod which no longer works as of patch 1.5, here's the DL: https://anonfiles.com/Z0F0b4K6x7/basegame_PanamForFemV_v31_htfx_archive

EDIT: mod still works with 1.5. See post below.

Thank you for the original mod. I had messaged the original owner of it right before this msg was posted, no luck, and then the mod appeared here. I am going to try my hand at research, testing and tinkering with it (starting) over the weekend. My goal would be to successfully romance Panam + Judy, receive all scenes and bonuses, and be offered the option to call both in the end. I have multiple save files, but my most recent save is "Riders on the Storm", Female V.

(Currently waiting for a call from Judy to proceed her questline), while in the cabin with Panam and Saul (can reboot to earlier saves as I play the quests in organized clusters to make it easier when reverting saves).

-At what point did you apply the Mod in your playthrough i.e (How far were you in the Main Mission, Judy's Personal Missions, and Panam's) - can the Mod be used at any time? Or were there specific instructions? ex. starting the game from the beginning of Panam's questline or even doing it before or after Judy's type conditions.

-What ISN'T working? (i.e. is the only thing not working sleeping at the aldecaldo camp?)* Is sleeping at the aldecaldo camp one of the newer features the game added in Patch 1.5 for extended relationships?

-Previous comments suggests the Mod allowed you to also romance Judy - any attempts and problems with romancing Judy? What order did anyone who tried it romance Panam/Judy in?

-You mention you can add the quest flag with CET is this because you have to add the quest flag for the Mod to work? Or is it because you have to add the quest flag if you add the Mod later in the game?

-To Activate the Quest line in CET What line activates the quest and When? (i.e I have a list of commands here taken from this forum, but don't know which "one" is required to activate:

Game.SetDebugFact("sq027_panam_relationship", 1)

Game.SetDebugFact("sq027_panam_lover", 1) //before last assignment (Queen of the Highway) - I assume this means it's to be activated before queen of the highway

Game.SetDebugFact ("q114_panam_love", 1) //kiss scene

Game.SetDebugFact("sq027_panzer_sex", 1)

Game.SetDebugFact("panam_romanceable", 1)

[For reference]

//Quest Order Panam

1 Ghost Town // main quest (Beg)

2 Lightning Breaks //Panam Side Quest

3 Life During Wartime // Panam Side Quest

4 Riders On The Storm // Panam Side Quest

5 With A Little Help From My Friends // Panam Side Quest

6 Queen Of The Highway // Last Panam Side Quest

7 We Gotta Live Together //Main Quest (end)

//Quest Order Judy

0 The information/Automatic Love/The Space inbetween/Disasterpiece/Double Life/"Ma'ap Tan Pelen" - haven't been able to receive anything thus far after getting her text on my way to the Voodoo boys (she didn't trigger before that). Hoped doing some of Panam's quetline (or anything else) would unlock her, but still haven't gotten follow-up texts to begin. In my first playthrough I did all of Panam before doing all of Judy's. So hoping to follow the same pattern.

1 Both Sides Now //After Main in Set 0.

2 Ex-Factor

3 Talkin' 'Bout A Revolution //

4 Pisces //Penthouse

5 Pyramid Song //End

You need to apply the mod before the first Panam mission, I think is called Ghost Town. As per the instructions from the original mod, that's how I did it. Put the archive where it needs to go and set the quest flag, the only flag you need is: panam_romanceable to be 1. I could romance Judy and River as well if I wanted to. The only thing that I am aware of not working is the option to sleep at the aldecaldo camp, it is there sometimes but other times it isn't, not sure why. It is also in sync with Panam sitting on the usual chair or standing, when she is standing you can hug her. This was added in 1.5. Also I highly doubt you can do anything about fixing this mod, because the checks are in scene files and the tools to edit those are not released to the public. So unless the wolvenkit guys give you access to it, there is not much to be done, but seeing there is very little issue with the mod as is there isn't such a big hurry either. Unless there are some other new stuff I'm not aware of and missing.

Edited by KomithEr

>because the checks are in scene files and the tools to edit those are not released to the public.

>So unless the wolvenkit guys give you access to it, there is not much to be done, but seeing there is very little issue with the mod as is there isn't such a big hurry either. Unless there are some other new stuff I'm not aware of and missing.

How were we able to learn of the previous checks? Are the previous checks not also inside .scene files or are they part of a separate type of file?

What are 'scene files'? (Are the .scene similar to .mesh coming from the .archive, that simply don't get extracted with CP77 tools?)

You mentioned the only thing that doesn't work is that the scene doesn't always occur, does reloading the game multiple times sometimes bring the scene up?

I really hope there will be an update for the original mod before i come back to play :huh: