Stalker The Shadow of Chernobyl

papasmurf

Has anyone hear of the game stalker Shadow of Chernobyl you play as a stalker and travel into the "zone" and do missions , but it does'nt really have a storyline and is all based around mutants and artifacts,you should check out creatures and npc 's and see some of the screenshots.

The offical site

would give multiple hyperlinks but it all one site name and not indiviual for all the different sections.

What did you say? Did you say... THAT I WAS STALKING YOU?

WHY WOULD I WANT TO STALK YOU?

The answer is....I DON'T!

So please..........Stop accusing me of things I DIDN'T DO!!!!

Please don't make me have to say this again...thank you.

Hey there Xionith, this may be a forum that gives you no post count but it isn't an excuse to spam. So ya might wanna still post in a way that is related to the topic. Thank you ;)

Yeah, you might want to actually search for STALKER on the forums before posting. I'm pretty sure EVERYONE on these forums knows about it. IT'S THE BASIS OF ONE OF THE MOST ANTICIPATED WORKS EVER: The MEGame. As stated, check out the X-Ray section of the Middle-Earth Boards.

Yeah, you might want to actually search for STALKER on the forums before posting. I'm pretty sure EVERYONE on these forums knows about it. IT'S THE BASIS OF ONE OF THE MOST ANTICIPATED WORKS EVER: The MEGame. As stated, check out the X-Ray section of the Middle-Earth Boards.

Well i didnt really think that this forum would have anything on this game as it is about morowind and how do you expect me to search for things before i post considerring the amount of posts I have .

Well i didnt really think that this forum would have anything on this game as it is about morowind and how do you expect me to search for things before i post considerring the amount of posts I have .

You have 13 posts. I knew to search for things before I joined.

Has anyone hear of the game stalker Shadow of Chernobyl you play as a stalker and travel into the "zone" and do missions , but it does'nt really have a storyline and is all based around mutants and artifacts,you should check out creatures and npc 's and see some of the screenshots.

The offical site

would give multiple hyperlinks but it all one site name and not indiviual for all the different sections.

it does have a storyline...the game has around 8 different endings..

and it will be the game of the year...:)

Sorry. for ripping on you. I was just annoyed by the usual ignorance of [nearly] all n00bs. I was a n00b too, so I can understand.

I want it to be GOTY, but I doubt that it will be, what with Halo 2, Half Life 2, and Doom 3 coming to please all the mainstream gamers.

Archived