tip for "Rideable creatures mods"

LePeace

(sorry for my english :) ... do you know any mod, which have rideable creatures within horse, dragons and etc. ? ... i mean for example rideable tigers, or rhines ;-), if you know any mod like these, can you post me a link ? ... thx

I've allready tried this, but no "good" and "interest" mod can't find :( ... so i must be satisfied with that mods what are on nexus :(

Considering almost all mods for Oblivion are on Nexus, may be hard to find another ridable creature out there, but I can't be sure, of course.

You can ever try and ask for a specific creature mod you are interested, just remember most modders are on newer games nowadays and the complexity may be great depending on how different is the creature and respective animation.

I remember, that is a simply mod for rideable white tiger, but I can't find them ... I've tried some sites with mods for TES and one have that mod deleted :( ... if you anytime find that mod, please send me a post with link ;-) ... I've now searching that on google, but I'm on 19th page and found nothing :(

SaidenStorm's "Akatosh Mounts" donne beaucoup de couleurs de dragon que vous pouvez monter.

Xilverbullet's "Midas Magic" donne un tiger blanc que vous pouvez monter, mais ce n'est pas gratuitement. Aussi, il a un tapis volant et un robot! :cool:

Votre anglais est bon, mais pardon mon francais - je sais c'est affreux :ermm:

Edited by WarRatsG

SaidenStorm's "Akatosh Mounts" donne beaucoup de couleurs de dragon que vous pouvez monter.

Xilverbullet's "Midas Magic" donne un tiger blanc que vous pouvez monter, mais ce n'est pas gratuitement. Aussi, il a un tapis volant et un robot! :cool:

Votre anglais est bon, mais pardon mon francais - je sais c'est affreux :ermm:

YES ... Midas Magic contained a summonable, rideable white tiger ... THX man (but I understand only the names of mods from that you write there ;-) very well ;-)