Recent site updates and NMM 0.44.3 released

Dark0ne

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any ETA on the next version of NMM? I just did a fresh install with mods that previously worked and using 44.3, I am getting errors and CTD that I never got before because of the "don't extract Readme files" option in this release.

I know ASIS no longer works with this version of NMM without manually fixing it, there is no way I am going through all of my mods to manually fix them, NMM has made it too easy for me in the past and I am now too lazy.

Edited by mrj0j0e

In response to post #7619262. #7623788, #7626226, #7626540 are all replies on the same post.

For all you guys afraid of the new Skyrim update, there's a new beta build of SKSE out on the skse.silverlock.org for the latest Skyrim update vers. 1.9.32.

In response to post #7619262. #7623788, #7626226, #7626540, #7627371 are all replies on the same post.

No. I double checked it when I got it bcause back then I was trucking and never anywhere close to an internet connection for more than an hour a day. I bought the steam version directly from steam during christmas with the Bethseda pack including all the updates, dlc's, morrowind and oblivion for like 30 bucks. In retrospect i couldve kicked meself in the arse for spending the 60 for JUST skyrim. Sigh.

Freakin developers need to make offline only versions or patches for those who haven't got internet...mainly our military personnel. My great great grandson is stuck in Afghanistan with no internet connection and his laptop is stuck in offline steam mode and will NOT let him play ANYTHING.

In response to post #7616037. #7617084, #7623866 are all replies on the same post.

Ok.. i just re read that.. are you saying that FNIS uses TXT file formats instead of INI file formats for its mod?? I haven't tested FNIS as I'm testing way too many other mods right now.