Recent site updates and NMM 0.44.3 released

Dark0ne

0.44.3 still crashing when checking for mod updates? can anyone help please, sorry if i missed someone elses post, i've been googling for a solution and reading forums for the past 20 mins but can't find anything. im not sure if it's only me, or a common problem. from the lack of discussions on this topic, i think it's only me. but does anyone know why?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #7622790.

Yea.. i've been having to edit the DL's a ton for NMM compatibility. It's a file structure compatibility error in the DL file. Try editing it.

In response to post #7616952. #7617026, #7621454 are all replies on the same post.

can try uninstalling the mod, then deleting it thru NMM. Do a manual DL and try the add from file button OR moving the file into the NMM]\Skyrim\Mods folder and looking for it in NMM again.

In response to post #7618590.

Actually with regards to the search.. i MISS the big white search field...but I agree an advanced search would be nice...i DO like the search by author function now though.

Also...i'd like to see a function capable of cross referencing compatible plugins for major files. SKSE capable...RnD compatible...CBBE compatible...UnP.. Vanilla..all that.

SOME of the modders give a large list of compatibility patches, with many thanks to all of them but by far...things fall short.

In response to post #7619262.

Yea.. me too.. i have the store bought AND steam versions....just cause I'm on the road with no internet most of the time. I just pray gamecopyworld has an update for me again. Anyone have a breakdown of what this new "UPDATE" was supposed to do?

In response to post #7615556. #7617089 is also a reply to the same post.

Also from me. Thanks in advance. A search thru nmm for a webpage so I can send info to BOSS quicker would be great rather than reopening my net explorer, coming to nexus and re-searching for a mod I re-edited to work correctly with NMM... always love it when I install a mod, check my DATA folder and find a new FOMM folder, another Data folder and the mod I was SUPPOSED to have installed in the wrong spot. LoL. Although for some reason the ESM or ESP file is 99 percent of the time in the right spot.

That's actually a question i have for the modder community.. not being one... I assume you do the mods with the CK or whatnot...so is the file structures for upload saved by the CK then and you modders have no control of the saved "MOD" ?