Plugin Problems...

Mamo

Hey,

Ok well i downloaded this .zip from one of my friends, he had constructed of a bunch of plugins, 120megs of them. This one called the undead dungeon has screwed up my morrowind bad. If i have the plugin loaded morrowind will work...but, it only works for a few mins and i'll get this not responding error just out of nowhere, and it makes morrowind close. If i don't have the plugin selected and i try to load morrowind, it says something along the lines of "Cannot Find Undead Dungeon" when i load my saved game, and this makes my morrowind close as well... I've also tried starting a new game...same thing, And i also uninstalled it, and re-installed it on my other hard drive, same thing still happens. Has anyone else had this problem? or ever heard of this plugin?

And... you definately unloaded the Undead Dungeon plugin and deleted it from your system? It's not running at all? And even after a complete re-install it's still a problem... hmm...

Did you make sure when you uninstalled to delete any remaining files? (Sometimes it leaves things behind during the process).

Otherwise, it's very wierd. I would think it would have done something to the registry of Morrowind for it to do that even after all this. Unfortunately I don't have a clue about that sort of thing...

I think I may have played this plugin before, but it never gave me any problems.

I think my dad played this plugin too, but never gave him any problems... The only this I could suggest is after an uninstallation is to go in Explore and see if ANY folder with Morrowind on it (besides any you might have made, such as maybe a music or pic folder) and delete it. Actually run a Find search for "Morrowind". Thats my only advise.

hmmm yeah...nothing seems to work... i got rid of everything i don't have any mods installed at all anymore and it still dosn't work... but, soon i'm gonna format anyway so i'll just have to wait a little bit. thanks anyway though guys :)

• 2 weeks later...

Im having a similar problem after i installed a bunch of plugins, unfortunately I dont remember what plugin or how to fix it... It said something like:

"Expression Error: Unable to find cell ID "Raven Rock" in script...(It was something estate..)"

• 2 weeks later...

might be the script he is still searching

can be a long shot but if u find that script and place it where it belongs u might be able to play again

@ switch

when uninstalling a programme the registry will update itself so the game doesnt exists in the registry

• 3 months later...
Im having a similar problem after i installed a bunch of plugins, unfortunately I dont remember what plugin or how to fix it... It said something like:

"Expression Error: Unable to find cell ID "Raven Rock" in script...(It was something estate..)"

I had that same problem, AND got the same error message, I tracked it down to a plugin I had on, called "Garden House", I took it off, and had to re-load the game, the other plugins and it started ok.

Archived