Just My Opinion.

Mitch2129

Based on playing skyrim i get the feeling that the Elder Scrolls: 6 will probably be in hammerfell and deal with driving the Thalmor out of the redguard province. It would explain why Bethesda copyrighted the redguard name again and it would cause the players to gain a bigger hatred for the thalmor before finally dealing with them in the next game.

it would be cool if the next game The Elder Scrolls 7: Aldmeri Dominion took place in summerset isles, valenwood, and elsweyr, Which now are part of the aldmeri dominion so it would keep the one game, one province theme started by morrowind. And the goal of this game would to finally put and end to the thalmor. it would also be far enough from now so computers and consoles will be advanced enough for them to implement the moving tree cities of valenwood, and all the different environments in this game.

this isnt really based on any information, just an opinion. feel free to add yours.

I think you've got a valid idea there. I especially like the prospect of combining the entire seventh installment into three provinces - since, by that time, they'll likely have the processing capability to handle such a large terrain space. I also agree that Redguard is likely the next destination.

I'd be really interested to see the next installment(s) delve a little deeper into the beast races (Khajiit and Argonians) and/or Orcs. I think Elsewyr could be a cool destination, especially as a contrast to the snowy mountainsides of Skyrim. The Black Marsh would be interesting, but I'm not sure how the non-Argonian races would fare though, as there'd be a lot of swimming.

The only thing with doing Hammerfell is that they have already sort of done it, with Elderscrolls: Redguard. I'm curious if Bethesda would re-visit Hammer-fell, as then they would likely need to model stuff again after the existing game. Not that it sounds like a bad idea though, seeing the Great Desert would be sweet. Also they could include Sloads again, which would be interesting.