Crysis 3; How well can I run it?

Aegrus

I was thinking of buying it, but not sure yet. I can run Far Cry 3 with settings on low/medium with 60fps, and Skyrim on high with 60fps, so how good would that be on Crysis 3?

When I start up a game for the first time, it defaults everything to ultra quality, but I always turn it down to maximise frames per second. (I can't help it: fps > quality for me)

Do you guys reckon it's worth it?

EDIT: Decided against it. It seems as if it is just a pretty game, and not a good game.

Edited by billyro

I was thinking of buying it, but not sure yet. I can run Far Cry 3 with settings on low/medium with 60fps, and Skyrim on high with 60fps, so how good would that be on Crysis 3?

When I start up a game for the first time, it defaults everything to ultra quality, but I always turn it down to maximise frames per second. (I can't help it: fps > quality for me)

Do you guys reckon it's worth it?

EDIT: Decided against it. It seems as if it is just a pretty game, and not a good game.

I agree with this assessment. It's graphically awesome, but it's fairly average as a shooter. I'd rate it a 7. I regret spending $60 on it. But then, I would regret spending $60 on pretty much any game. I never buy games at full price now- Steam sales have spoiled me. :)