i wanna be a deathclaw :P

pokerownsu

i was playing with a Deathclaw Gauntlet as wap and i tought how cool would it be if you could transform in a deathclaw with a item or in night so your kind of a werewolve i wanna know if its possible or just create a char that is a deathclaw. and maybe the same stats like , damage and speed and armor and health

there are several mods making your character a goul or child... i'm sure it's "do-able".

i dont know if its do-able or not considering something like that is way out of my league but thing is you actually play as a child as some points anyways and considering the ONLY difference between a ghoul and a normal human is cosmetic its not like that with deathclaws

but yes it would be awesome

there are several mods making your character a goul or child... i'm sure it's "do-able".

The reason why those mods work is that they are different races & deathclaws are creatures & thusly cannot be controlled directly as a player character.

But there is still hope, it might be possible to make a deathclaw bodysuit & helmet though it would move just like a regular player (for now) until we get a means to add anims.

well i know there are time when you play those characters, but the deathclaw has to have a skeleton or textures you could apply to the human skeleton. It doesn't have an absolute movement just as humans or gouls don't. in my opinion, it's totally do-able. Especially seeing some of the mods placed into oblivion and the small amount of mods put into Fo3

not possible atm the way you're describing it cotton beacuse fallout3 and oblivion both force the skeleton for the PC to load from the _male directory.

However I'd like to see someone try what was stated above,

Take the deathclaw and split it up into parts, make it into an armor and import a modified deathclaw skeleton.nif when you're animating it.

Fallout3 replaces bodyparts with armors so just have them go into the body slots.

When you equip armors, replace the deathclaw body armor with a deathclawbody armor piece+ the armor ontop using fose hax scripts and extra combined altered meshes.

With the actual player invisible, you won't be seeing the default animations being done.

Midicow, I too would like to see if your idea would work, that would potentially open up alot of possibilities.

Offtopic:

Can you link me the child mod? I really actually wanna try that...

this is a good one -> http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1903

And this mod is IMHO essential for playing a child race -> http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1817

Enjoy