NPC-Arrow Dodge... >.<

WHITELION1284

Right, so if I had the skill I'd be working on this one: You're hidden in the shadows some fifty paces away from a bandit who is at that moment talking to himself. You take slow and careful aim. You release... and suddenly the guy hammer-times it three meters to the left, miraculously dodging an arrow that he neither saw nor in reacted to in any other way... didn't even stop talking to himself about the girl claiming to have his kid.

THIS IS A BUG!

In actual combat, if the guy was set and ready for it, I can see an enemy dodging incoming arrows, but unaware, unprepared with my archer hidden in the dark? No way. Nonsense. I'm callin' bullsh*t.

Soooo...

...does anyone know of a fix for this, or is anyone considering working on one? Cos it's one of several remaining annoyances that make playing an archer somewhat aggravating. The other real noticeable one being collision issues... as in how the hell did my arrow teleport from the bowstring in my right hand to being embedded in the boards at my feet?

But anyway, thanks for letting me rant.

Cheers all!

hammer-times it to the left??? - LOL .... crap that made me laugh so hard i almost dropped a brick... but hey im sympathetic to your problem... seen it many times.. and its anoying as hell.. Edited by mike86dk

hammer-times it to the left??? - LOL .... crap that made me laugh so hard i almost dropped a brick... but hey im sympathetic to your problem... seen it many times.. and its anoying as hell..

ROFL

you can disable NPC arrow dodging completely with SkyTweak:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33395/

it's one of the options in the AI menu.

Oh THANK you! Thank you so much!

I am downloading it as we speak.

• 7 months later...

i got a new song idea for you ... "MC Archer" - "U cant dodge this" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

... hammer-times... jeez im german and even im laughing my axx of right now :laugh:

Edited by chicky540