NMM bug fix release and download hacking problems fixed

Dark0ne

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #7706341. #7706855 is also a reply to the same post.

Yikes, I'm pretty sure it happened when I was checking through some images too. (Unfortunately, no antivirus for me...)

Have you been redirected on other websites? Or was it just that one-off incident on Nexus? Because I wouldn't put it past something being screwy on the central servers as well.

In response to post #7706341. #7706855, #7708229 are all replies on the same post.

I've not been redirected on any other sites and that time was the only time a redirect has ever went through to the point that another page was displayed or something was downloaded. My anti virus gives me warnings about redirects fairly often after I download files here, but as far as I know it's always blocked them in the past. For some reason this one caught it off guard.

Here's my current redirect... Unable to connect due to suspicious activity. The page you were attempting to download from has redirected you to "fs1.nexusmods.com:80" and is attempting to download known malware file "nexusmods.exe." Do you wish to proceed? Y/N

This is happening with ALL 20 of my downloads at the moment. All servers. INCLUDING Dallas now.

Time is 9:45PM, California, Mar. 30

Gramps.

Attempting to download amazing follower tweaks. cant get ANY site to download. URL redirect for all of them is this "http://fs6.nexusmods.com/Libs/Common/Managers/Downloads?Download&nid=110&fid=1000021418"

A few other files I tried to get had the same thing. Is the thing spreading out that fast? This thing is starting to act more and more like a worm.

Gramps.

Edited by Thorne67

Same redirect..all servers...http://fs6.nexusmods.com/Libs/Common/Managers/Downloads?Download&nid=110&fid=1000021418

File attempting to download Riften HQ textures and Justin_s Riften Retexture HD 3_0