Integrated Stranded Light - Weapons glow?

Pellape

I opened the mod in CS and saw they changed every damn magic effect and I managed to change the Shock Damage back to normal. I also saw more complaining about this. I might make more changes later but this will do for now.

Edited by Pellape

I use No persistant enchantment glow fix but there are other mods doing the same thing. It works well for anything vanilla or the few mods that I use that add weapons (the particular mod you had the issue with is not in my load order however).

Thanks Striker

I only have it on one of my 2 computers and I cannot say yet if I will recommend it or not. What I can say so far is that those NPC's in that mod looks extremely odd and nothing I would never make. I could even claim that they are the ugliest beings I ever seen in game ever, even uglier than Morrowind originals and it doesn't seems to be OCO2 that is the cause as I guess the author and I have different perspectives how to make NPC's.

2 races in the mod claims to be Golden Saints and Seducers, but then I would also made them look like them. But that's me :)