Windows 8 Won't let me Enable Screenshots

Which ini file are you editing? The ini file inside of the installation folder should not be touched. You should edit oblivion.ini that's in \Documents\My Games\Oblivion\.

You should also be aware that taking screenshots in Oblivion with antialiasing enabled does not work. If you want antialiasing, use Fraps for your screenshots.

Which ini file are you editing? The ini file inside of the installation folder should not be touched. You should edit oblivion.ini that's in \Documents\My Games\Oblivion\.

You should also be aware that taking screenshots in Oblivion with antialiasing enabled does not work. If you want antialiasing, use Fraps for your screenshots.

I've never had an issue before, and I was indeed trying to alter the wrong file. I'll see if your suggestion works, and if not, I'll be back. I don't usually worry about anti-aliasing, but thanks for the advice :smile:

ETA: That did it, thanks!

Edited by nyxalinth

I've never had an issue before, and I was indeed trying to alter the wrong file. I'll see if your suggestion works, and if not, I'll be back. I don't usually worry about anti-aliasing, but thanks for the advice :smile:

ETA: That did it, thanks!

Cool. :thumbsup: