The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, i am looking for a male nord voice actor to voice a ship captain for my mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61688/?.

max 10 lines to record. might contact again for further dialogue.

please pm me if interested and thanks in advance :smile:

edit: no need for VA any longer. thank you everyone!

Edited by TWarrior

How is the general opinion on voice acting for private mods? I imagine it might be lame to record some lines if they'll never end up in a public mod that other people will play. Or do people see it as a worthy challenge still?

Just curious, looking for some possible lines for a ship captain for personal mod, it uses edited work of (endorsed!) others and ported content from other games (which I own legally) so cannot be released as to respect others' work and copyrights.

Guest deleted20031484

"Voiceactor"
Actor Stats

Active Member: Yes

Languages:
German, English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese

(Accent of each Language is also possible)

Experience:
22 Years singing

20 Years voice imitation

14 Years voice acting

Skills:
Drawing, Singing, Voice Acting, 7 Languages

I could speak and Imitate different Voices (Old, Young, Rough, Eager, Angy Guys), also Khajiit Males and Females.

About Me:
Well i speak several Languages and could sing Songs too with these Voices, if you want me Sing "Ave Maria" as a Dunmer with Tenor Voice, it is Possible *laugh*

I just wanna help you all with your Mods, if i'm not to busy of course!

And i know that this Three Hearts as One Song doesen't sounds good!

Before you Listen to the Song, read the following Information:

1. - I just Imitate of the Dunmer Male Morrowind Voice!

2. - Singing + Dunmer Voice = Poor Throat! O.o

3. - Have fun, and thanks! :laugh:

Voice Samples:

Attachment Size audio-x-generic.pngmorrowind_dunmer_three_heats_as_one.mp3 1.6 MB audio-x-generic.pngmorrowind_dunmer_ship.mp3 197.17 KB audio-x-generic.pngwe_make_a_special_trip.mp3 75.13 KB audio-x-generic.pngwhy_walk_when_you_can_ride.mp3 37.17 KB audio-x-generic.pngwatch_yourself.mp3 64.51 KB

How is the general opinion on voice acting for private mods? I imagine it might be lame to record some lines if they'll never end up in a public mod that other people will play. Or do people see it as a worthy challenge still?

Just curious, looking for some possible lines for a ship captain for personal mod, it uses edited work of (endorsed!) others and ported content from other games (which I own legally) so cannot be released as to respect others' work and copyrights.

I would say it's good practice, but I prefer to do work I can show in my portfolio. Even reading aloud to yourself is good practice.

Edited by RiverK

Hi!

James Brown
Actor Stats

Race: Black
Last Updated: 1/27/2015
Active Member: Yes, though best to contact me via Skype (James Brown Jr VA)

Experience:
Started voiceover in 2010

Skills:
Graphic Art/ Logo Design, Voiceover

About Me/ Profile:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbrownjrva (Click to see list of work I've done)

I graduated from the Art Institutes, learning graphic design and elements of voice acting for animation and video editing. After graduation, I eventually became scouted for audio dramas, videos, and games. As a voice actor, my advantage lies in his vocal flexibility, allowing me to bring multiple unique characters to life, from heroes to villains and everything in between.

I've worked with organizations and studios like Video Game Boot Camp, Seraphim Entertainment, Voiceiyuu, Pixelfade Productions, Cylight Studios and Elf Games providing voice over and logo design out of my own home studio, and am a working freelance artist. I also part of the YouTube Channel "104th Voice Squad" made up up voice actors, writers and artists, and are currently in the process of producing a visual audioplay as well as my own original production to be announced.

Voice Samples:
Character Demo

Commercial Demo