⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

Here is an updated voice acting video just of me doing some, Misc voices: (Yes I do know of the occasional *Pops* with my mic, I should of had my filter farther away. Of course I would never submit audio to a mod maker like that though. This is for reference purposes only.)

http://youtu.be/7yqeqqRpY3Q

Here is a little peak at a mod in development by the user "Shezrie." I have done the voice acting for a certain "CutThroat" in a Tavern. Thanks to Shezrie for giving an early access video, and letting it be used in this demo. (The in game Lip-sync is a little off at times, but not done yet so please keep that in mind.)

http://youtu.be/6vYj7ulLN6g

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elijah Lucian

stats:

Race: Whitey

Active: Yes

Playable Races: All. I am waiting for demo videos of different races to be cut.

Experience: Lvl 42 Audio Mage

Skills: I own a recording studio, so anything audio. I also do web design, graphic design etc.

About Me: Just a guy trying to support the modding community

Voice Samples:

http://www.elijahlucian.ca/voice.php

Pretty impressed, your work is amazing dude.

Hey I would like to get someone to voice act a follower npc i have made for the game, the follower is done, i am yet to just add the custom dialogue and potentially a quest for her, but I would like to know if anyone was interested in voice acting her? I have attached a picture of her too :)

Hello! I'm looking for a voice actor for one NPC. If you've ever installed Interesting NPCs, the amount of lines is similar to a non-follower NPC from that mod.

This mod adds lines to one of the vanilla NPCs, Ulundil the Altmer Windhelm Stables owner. Imitating an existing voicetype will save work but at the same time it's an opportunity to differentiate this NPC from the rest of the game. If you can imitate the MaleEvenToned voice (like the hireling Marcurio's voice, or Malborn's: https://youtu.be/1oyJNuhoIE4?t=11m39s) close enough, there is less work involved. If you want to try reinventing a character, then you can re-record some vanilla dialogue in addition to the new dialogue (combat grunt, crime alarms, hellos, goodbyes, etc.).

Some Lines:

I hope someday we'll get to know each other better.

My pa used to say, there ain't no use worryin' about the things you can't change.

Greetings! Does you or anyone you know need horses trained?

I figured you’d ask that. My father, Sarunar Elsmorin, survived the Oblivion Crisis, but the Summerset Isles were left in chaos.

That difference always stuck to me, and I thought, ain’t people that different too?

Um . . . alright . . .

No no no! The last thing you want to do is scare a horse senseless! Horses don’t like being yelled at!

Also, I can mail a reminder for an additional 20 gold.

Please PM me with voice samples if you are interested.

I have a draft but no experience working with a voice actor, so I hope you can bear with me. I've taken many steps to organize the script, and if you get in character and believe some lines should be revised, by all means suggest it!

Filled

Edited by Ceruulean

Hello voice actors of Nexus! My name is Jason "Valentari" Start, and I am the casting director and voice director for the Skyrim Discworld project which we host here on Nexus Mods.

We've recently started casting for a number of main and sidequests for the mod, and I'm trying to point everyone to one thread which I can keep updated.

If you're interested in being a part of our team, I would urge you to take a look at this thread here: http://www.darkcreations.org/forums/topic/8954-discworld-voice-actor-auditions-updated-3292015/

Bookmark that, and come on by frequently, as I'll be updating it every time a new quest is added, and new actors needed.

Musetrigger

Alright. Let's get acquainted.

Race: White/Caucasian
Last Updated: 4/02/2015
Active Member: No (but then again we can never speculate what the future truly holds for us.)

Playable Races:
Breton, Khajiit, Argonian

Experience:
Here's the short of it.

I've been voice acting for three years.

I've had a hand in two winning entries for the 2014 Saxxy Awards.

I've dabbled in English, Spanish, Irish, Boston, Cockney, American, French, and Scottish Accents.

My voice is featured in more than two dozen videos of varying popularity.

Skills:
I have education in digital media, broadcasting, and voice and diction.

I use Adobe Audition as my go to program for editing, and I do my own editing if required.

I give advice for dialogue if permitted.

About Me:
I believe that exposure in many mediums will make it far easier for me to reach my potential in this field.

Although it's not my only trade, I've been told I have a raw talent for it.

Vocal Range:

I have a medium to high voice pitch that sounds very young. I can do older characters, although playing a younger role will seem more natural to me.

Character experiences:

I've played the part of Scout from Team Fortress 2, and I've realized how comfortable I am with his persona.

I tend to feel right being young-blood initiates, condescending anti-heroes, Fast-talking charlatans, Quiet bookworms. Feeling confident to explore more roles.

Voice Samples:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVQOZS00E3cVwDrk_quKXM4sSkgRfvAlE

(Thanks to saenokda for tipping me off to the link fail I've sullied my reputation with. I strongly urge forgetting this incident and having a click at this new link instead.)

I'll let my youtube playlist do the talking. Don't belittle it for being TF2 content, if you have a reason to do so that is.

Send me a message pertaining to the part you wish for me to play, and we'll see what transpires. See you on the credit list, you talented individuals.

Edited by Musetrigger

Musetrigger

Alright. Let's get acquainted.

Race: White/Caucasian

Last Updated: 4/02/2015

Active Member: No (but then again we can never speculate what the future truly holds for us.)

Playable Races:

Breton, Khajiit, Argonian

Experience:

Here's the short of it.

I've been voice acting for three years.

I've had a hand in two winning entries for the 2014 Saxxy Awards.

I've dabbled in English, Spanish, Irish, Boston, Cockney, American, French, and Scottish Accents.

My voice is featured in more than two dozen videos of varying popularity.

Skills:

I have education in digital media, broadcasting, and voice and diction.

I use Adobe Audition as my go to program for editing, and I do my own editing if required.

I give advice for dialogue if permitted.

About Me:

I believe that exposure in many mediums will make it far easier for me to reach my potential in this field.

Although it's not my only trade, I've been told I have a raw talent for it.

Vocal Range:

I have a medium to high voice pitch that sounds very young. I can do older characters, although playing a younger role will seem more natural to me.

Character experiences:

I've played the part of Scout from Team Fortress 2, and I've realized how comfortable I am with his persona.

I tend to feel right being young-blood initiates, condescending anti-heroes, Fast-talking charlatans, Quiet bookworms. Feeling confident to explore more roles.

Voice Samples:

I'll let my youtube playlist do the talking. Don't belittle it for being TF2 content, if you have a reason to do so that is.

Send me a message pertaining to the part you wish for me to play, and we'll see what transpires. See you on the credit list, you talented individuals.

Wow, nice! :D

Voice Samples:

That youtube link takes me to someone else's soundcloud account, unless I actually copy/paste the link under a new tab. You may want to fix that :)