ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also agree this should get more attention. But it's also getting harder to go through the profiles now. I wonder if we can make a seperate voice acting section where everyone can post their own personal thread they can update?

I also just updated my information now I'm back home in the Netherlands. (Info can be found on page 4)

I'm making a new player home and Adventure mod with possibly 50+ New NPCs, Maybe more. If anyone would like to voice act, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks

We need a push to get more female VA's. Not knocking all the male voices but, the lack of female voice actors is really a problem.

That's just sort of a plague for the gaming community at large, mate. We can start taking it up with society at large, if ya want.

EonKid
Actor Stats

Race: White
Last Updated: 8/29/2013
Active Member: Yes

Playable Races:
Nords, Imperials, Argonians, Khajiits. Elves. Maybe Redguard as well.

Experience:
Starting out

Skills:
I have a versatile voice. I can do various real world accents and in game ones as well. My argonian voice is prime if I do say so myself.

About Me:
A lots already been covered but basically I like the Elder Scrolls, I enjoy being creative and I strive extremely hard at anything I undertake.

Voice Samples:

https://soundcloud.com/eonkid/

RiliththeRogue

Actor Stats

Last Updated: 8/29/2013

Playable Races:
-MEN: Nords, Imperials,, Redguards, Greybeards, Old

- MER: Argonians, Khajiits. Elves, Dragons

Experience:
Some experience voicing Fallout Mods (Russell, MERC 2, Mafia, An Independent New Vegas), as well as the Fish Companion Mod, here on SkyNex.

Skills:
I have a very broad range of voices that I can do, including original voices for characters, as well as impersonating other NPC's (Farkas, Guards, and others).

I also have a knack for accents

ACCENTS I KNOW: (any others I will learn :P )

French, and British (Cockney/Posh, etc.) German, Irish, Scottish, Russian, Mexican, and American based accents as well.

Finally I have a mean Vegeta :P

About Me:
I am a huge gamer, and have been imitating voices and sounds since I first heard them, my first impression being the Goron Grunt from the Zelda series xD I have a Blue Yeti mic with a pop-filter, and experience editing and remastering tracks to improve quality. Any other questions I will gladly answer through a PM :)

Voice Samples:
www.soundcloud.com/riliththerogue

Hallgarth

Actor Stats

Updated: Nov/13/13

Playable Races:
Dunmer (Morrowind/Solstheim), Imperial, Khajiit, Nordic, Old, Crazy, skyrim guard, Orc. Being British I can also probably do Altmer and Breton (Posher British voices)

Experience:
Starting out

Skills:
I don't know. I just make voices, play guitar, make music and play games, and have dabbled in modding.

About Me:

Play a lot of Skyrim, mod a bit, play guitar, make some music and make stupid voices to amuse myself.

Samples:

https://soundcloud.com/hallgarth/sets/es-vo

Edited by Hallgarth

Hi everyone! I'm in the process of making a Dawnguard-related mod that based on an organized army of vampires actually attacking the cities of Skyrim like in the Civil War questline. I need a voice actor for an ancient vampire baron that plans to use his vampire army he has been raising in secret for over a century to give a rousing speech to his troops, some short pre-battle dialogue, and in-battle dialogue. World-buliding and some technical work is done, just need to make the NPCs, the main bad-guy, and then onto extensive testing. Only the main antagonist will have the unique voice actor that I'm looking for. It's basically a one-man operation and I just can't pull it off by myself!

Needing voice actor for:

• Nord Vampire Male, kinda like Harkon.
  • Be able to give good recording quality.
  • Mature, regal sounding, deep tone preferable.
  • Charismatic is also highly preferred.

Sample lines:

Ah, I see that we meet again. As you all can see, I have more than enough means to destroy everything you hold dear and more. Unlike other attempts by lesser vampires to restore what rightfully is ours, I don’t rely on false prophecy or some magical omen! But enough chatter, I suppose I must dispose of all of you like the vermin you are. At least try to humor me.

Message me if you're interested! Thank you!

Edited by ThoraxeTheImpaler