The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

Cassandra Wladyslava

Last Updated - 2/13/2015

Gender - Female

Age - 30

Experience - I've been doing amateur and professional voice over work for over five years and have been acting for nearly all of my life.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Interesting NPCs – 2012-14
- Dirassi (Nord)

- Lajjan (Khajiit)

-Tanita (Khajiit)

-Necromancer

-Hag

-Prophet

Hjermskiir – 2014

- Mage

Skyrim: Untitled – 2014

- Nord Councilwoman

Shezrie's Old Hroldan Town - 2014

- Jobashia (Khajiit)

-Ravina

Wyrmstooth - 2015

-Shomara

-Ajira

-Svenja

-Lalaine Laenius

-Gildan

-Thelma

-Helga The Haggard

Maids II: Deception - 2015

-Penelope

Activeness - I plan on being as active as I can. ^^

Playable Races - Right now, anything but Argonian. I'm currently working on that.

Skills - I can comfortably do female characters from teen - middle aged, male children, and a variety of monster voices. I'm great at taking direction. I can also sing, but I mainly do rock/punk as well as Japanese and Korean rap which probably wouldn't work well for Skyrim. lol. Still, the information is there.

Samples -

https://app.box.com/s/74dvlonny0yz88orgopc

A variety of Skyrim Voices (Northern-American accented, British accented, and Khajiit)

A variety of Daedric Princes (Azura, Hermaeus Mora [Ok, this one was just for fun XD;], Mephala, Namira, Nocturnal, and Vaermina)

Contact Info - The best way to reach me is by e-mail at [email protected]. You can also find me on Skype under scuttlebutt01. If you send me a contact request there please make sure to identify yourself and where I'd know you from. If you don't, I will ignore the requests. I've had too many 'incidents', so I like to be careful. Or, of course, you could PM me here.

Edited by CassandraWladyslava

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anduniel and I are developing a voiced mod and have need of male voice actors for three acting parts. The parts consist of 1: a cocky male bandit, 2: a ghost, and 3: a male bandit boss.

These parts contain mature language and violent implications. If you feel you would like to try out for these parts pm me and I will give you a link to the specific dialogue.

Disclaimer: you must be 18 yo or older.

Thank you.

River Kanoff
Actor Stats

Race: Caucasian
Last Updated: 11/9/2013
Active Member: Yes

Playable Races:
Imperials, Nords, Khajiit, Argonians, Orcs, High, Dark and Wood Elves, Daedra, Dragons, Creatures, etc.

Experience:
8 year veteran, with credited games and features on IMDb, including "Dust: An Elysian Tail," "Heroes of Newerth," and "Icebound." I've voiced in such Skyrim mods as "Falskaar" and "Helgen Reborn."

Skills:
High quality home studio, diverse accents and age range, high energy and an enthusiasm for character acting.

About Me:
Gamer, music lover and character voice actor who's always on the lookout for something else to scream for!

Voice Samples:

Take your pick.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_lYXnKBvgUbMRtquHBIJ_1yESUqDIeB1

I'll check here as often as I can, but it's easiest to reach me by my Skype @ sinowBeat.

Edited by RiverK

Hey everyone.
My quest is a small expansion to the thieves guild questline and I have four characters that need voice actors.

My characters are:

• A male Orc

• A female Nord

• A male Nord

• A male goat (yes, my quest features a talking goat)

If any of you are interested, than PM me.

Looking forward to working with you guys :laugh:

Hey everyone.

My quest is a small expansion to the thieves guild questline and I have four characters that need voice actors.

My characters are:

• A male Orc

• A female Nord

• A male Nord

• A male goat (yes, my quest features a talking goat)

If any of you are interested, than PM me.

Looking forward to working with you guys :laugh:

What are you looking for in terms of the goat. Something comedic, like Barbas, or something more serious. What kind of register are you looking for also?

I need male and female voice actors, anybody?

Can you give any details? Races/ages/genders? Script samples? Previous work?
Sorry, I have made quest mods, dungeons, and companion mods for me and my friends, but never released anything publicly. I am making another quest/companion mod and plan to release it publicly. I need a young confident girl voice that is not a deep voice (in 20s, could be foreign accent), a young female foreign voice (already have somebody for it), 2 middle aged/young men voices, a deep voiced man (older character), and an older woman voice (40s, 50s). They are all either nords or imperials.

Jonathan Cooke

Last Updated: 11/11/2013
Active Member: Fairly

Playable Races:
Imperials, Nords, Argonians, High, Dark and Wood Elves, but I'll give anything a try.

Experience:
Several years in voice acting. I've done several animation and game projects. Had a couple roles in the mod "Falskaar."

Skills:
I can do several accents, voice types, and age ranges. I have a home studio with quality equipment.

Voice Samples:

I've got a few video samples here: http://www.youtube.com/user/jondoodles78

and here is my character demo: https://soundcloud.com/jonathan-cooke-1/character-demo-2

Hope you like what you hear! Send me a PM if I can help you out!

Brian R. Post

Last Updated: 11/12/13

Active Member: Active

Playable Races:

As a new Elder Scrolls player, I admittedly don't know 'em all by heart, but I'll give anything a shot I may be suited for!

Experience:

I've been voice acting for three years. I've worked on various independent animations, a few indie games (such as "Wing Commander Saga" and an upcoming game titled "Dark Storm"), a Fallout: New Vegas mod ("Beyond Boulder Dome") as well as an upcoming motion comic series.

Skills:

I've a range of various voices that I can utilize. Also, I now own a portabooth and pop filter to record with, which I didn't possess at the time of recording the examples of my work below.

Voice Samples:

My demo from last year; currently working on a new one.

An animation in which I voice every character.

Edited by BrianRPostVO