The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

Tonehh

stats:

Race: White
Active: Yes

Playable Races: I need to practice more but I can do all but the nord, argonian and redguard. I really need to practice my kahjiit.

Experience: New comer

Skills: I have almost no skills xD

About Me: Voice acting is just something I've really wanted to do so I want to get some experience by doing mods and animations.

Voice Samples: https://soundcloud.com/thelazyknight/sets/samples

Edited by Tonehh

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonehh

stats:

Race: White

Active: Yes

Playable Races: I need to practice more but I can do all but the nord, argonian and redguard. I really need to practice my kahjiit.

Experience: New comer

Skills: I have almost no skills xD

About Me: Voice acting is just something I've really wanted to do so I want to get some experience by doing mods and animations.

Voice Samples: I have non at the moment.

You should try SoundCloud for those samples.

I'm extremely new to voice acting and I have no clue what to upload for samples. Like just me reading lines that I feel show off what I can do?

Pretty much. A lot of VAs like to read a few certain lines in all the voices they can do, especially the voices that pertain to the game. So you could do something like these three lines, to show off the range of "emotions" you can pull off:

• Hey, you there! Just what do you think you're doing?
  • I can't believe it! Dragons in Skyrim? It's utter nonsense.
  • I'll kill you before you touch her!
  • I used to be an adventurer like you, until I took an arrow to the knee. And I do feel bad for them. Losing a sweet roll is awful.

I mean, the lines can be whatever you want, but I recommend some that can show off an array of different emotions. Then you can repeat those few lines in all the voices you can think of. For Skyrim, I especially recommend doing the race voices, alongside any other you care to do, since it gives people listening an idea of how you might sound in a certain role.

hey all

im making a machinima using skyrim... it is conan the barbarian and im looking for someone to voice Conan himself as various other parts like city guards to warriors and citizens, if you are interested let me know what it is youd like to do and ill find you a part!

thanks

nEizer
Actor Stats

Race: White/Cacasian
Last Updated: 17/8/2014
Active Member: Yes

Playable Races:
Khajitt and maybe Breton like Belethor. Can try other things later

Experience:
Starting out

Skills:
I am eager to learn if that's a good talent

About Me:
Well my name is Niels and I'm form The Netherlands. I really wanna grow into this modding community since have been playing Skyrim and Fallout for such a long time and always use the mods form this great and welcoming community. I also really like making useless mods that never work but as long as I have a lot of fun making them.... Well you can guess the rest :3

Voice Samples:

None yet, but will come very soon if you guys have some intrest in me.

Actor Stats

Race: White/Caucasian
Last Updated: 9/21/2014
Active Member: Usually check my messages here at least once daily now :)

Playable Races:
Nords, Imperial, High Elf, Dark Elf open to trying more

Experience:
Amateur

Skills:
I can do various accents? Also can do a high young girl voice or a deeper mature voice.

About Me:
I've been told I have a pretty good voice and I really enjoy voice acting among other things, I'd just really like having more chances to get to do it. :smile:

Voice Samples:

Character I've done before

Soundcloud

Edited by Belle101

Actor Stats

Race: White/Caucasian

Last Updated: 8/18/2014

Active Member: Somewhat (Trying to be more active)

Playable Races:

Nords, Imperial, High Elf, Dark Elf opening to trying more

Experience:

Starting out

Skills:

I can do various accents? Also can do a high young girl voice or a deeper mature voice.

About Me:

I've been told I have a pretty good voice and I really enjoy voice acting among other things, I'd just really like having more chances to get to do it. :smile:

Voice Samples:

Character I've done before

Soundcloud

Sounds great!