⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

Actor Stats

Race: White/Caucasian

Last Updated: 8/18/2014

Active Member: Somewhat (Trying to be more active)

Playable Races:

Nords, Imperial, High Elf, Dark Elf opening to trying more

Experience:

Starting out

Skills:

I can do various accents? Also can do a high young girl voice or a deeper mature voice.

About Me:

I've been told I have a pretty good voice and I really enjoy voice acting among other things, I'd just really like having more chances to get to do it. :smile:

Voice Samples:

Character I've done before

Soundcloud

Sounds great!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actor Stats

Race: White/Caucasian

Last Updated: 8/18/2014

Active Member: Somewhat (Trying to be more active)

Playable Races:

Nords, Imperial, High Elf, Dark Elf opening to trying more

Experience:

Starting out

Skills:

I can do various accents? Also can do a high young girl voice or a deeper mature voice.

About Me:

I've been told I have a pretty good voice and I really enjoy voice acting among other things, I'd just really like having more chances to get to do it. :smile:

Voice Samples:

Character I've done before

Soundcloud

Sounds great!

Thank you! ^^

Vvardenfell Expansion to Vortex of Time re-opened. Hi! I'm looking for an appropriate Voice Actor who can do a male Dunmer voice. I'm planning on writing an additional storyline that takes place on Vvardenfell after the main Vortex of Time questline, and naturally, Vvardenfell will be populated with Dark Elves. It won't push development back that much because the island of Vvardenfell is already integral to the main storyline. If you can voice the male Dunmer residents of Vvardenfell, send me an audition via PM, or post in the Vortex of Time thread. I will respond in a timely manner. Details about the project can be found below. Thanks!

Closed, position filled. Sorry!

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1873000-project-development-for-vortex-of-time/

Audition Lines

You corrupted the hearts and minds of my people! (fighting Thalmor)

You think me your equal? (fighting a spellcaster)

Enough! You have shown fire and ferocity in battle, and proved your mastery of Destruction is without equal. Welcome to the College of Winterhold.

How dare you! Playing this old man like a fool!

It's been doing quite well. Here, this is your half, my love.

Lead on. I shall try my best to keep up.

Edited by mlee3141

Alright. I need some people to audition for some lines. It's for my mod Simple Taxes, and you'll be VAing the courier/tax collector. Just about 5-10 lines of dialogue or so, nothing extreme at all. You need to be a male. The courier is a 30 year old Breton, so you can go anywhere with that, though he's not high-class at all. Here are some sample lines:

What? You can't do that! You have to pay.

Thank you very much. I'll take this to the Jarl.

I do hope you're the right person...

I need you to sign this, please. Yes, right there.

Sir, I'm here to collect your taxes.

Ma'am, I'm afraid you have to hand over the gold. Now.

Nevermind.

Edited by Matthiaswagg

Ive created a daedra follower named durza and Id rather not have to keep a human voice. If someone is interested let me know. Im not picky on what he sounds like, really id like someone to play around with it and have fun. The storyline is that hes rebelled against the daedra hierarchy and came to join the dragon slayers (my faction).

Alright, I promised dwellufool to have a voice for the trailer by today, and my VAs aren't responding. If there is any competent VA who can voice a narrator role for the trailer to Vortex of Time, and have the lines ready by today, I would be most appreciative. Thanks! Here is the script in its entirety, feel free to send me a PM with the link when you are finished.

Closed, Voice Actor Ed came through for me.

Vortex of Time Trailer

Elder Scrolls... Powerful and sentient relics that predate Nirn, Aetherius and even Oblivion. They dictate the threads of time, fate and destiny. As such, they are powerful portents of what is to come, and what never was. Some use the Scrolls for prophecy, others use them to seek forbidden knowledge. However, a select few use them to ride the Currents of Time, repairing past mistakes and preventing future catastrophes.

I was a fool not to have seen it before. All the subtle signals, and whispered warnings. I was seduced by my master's vision, like the rest of my Order. The Scrolls made it clear, there is but one who can undo centuries of chaos, and save Time and Destiny from destruction.

When darkness rules the day, and the three stand as one.

(events of ESO online)

When Man and Mer face the might of the Eastern Star.

(Akaviri invasion)

When the fool triumphs over the serpent, and balance is restored.

(Hero of Kvatch vs Jyggalagg)

When the White City drowns under a tempest of raging waves.

(Great Collapse)

When the fires of old roam the skies and shake the earth.

(Dragon Crisis)

The knowledge of the Sundered Ones is unleashed, and the Threads of Fate lies upon the Last Temporal Traveler.

(foreshadowing the plot to Vortex of Time)

Edited by mlee3141

Alright, I promised dwellufool to have a voice for the trailer by today, and my VAs aren't responding. If there is any competent VA who can voice a narrator role for the trailer to Vortex of Time, and have the lines ready by today, I would be most appreciative. Thanks! Here is the script in its entirety, feel free to send me a PM with the link when you are finished.

Vortex of Time Trailer

Elder Scrolls... Powerful and sentient relics that predate Nirn, Aetherius and even Oblivion. They dictate the threads of time, fate and destiny. As such, they are powerful portents of what is to come, and what never was. Some use the Scrolls for prophecy, others use them to seek forbidden knowledge. However, a select few use them to ride the Currents of Time, repairing past mistakes and preventing future catastrophes.

I was a fool not to have seen it before. All the subtle signals, and whispered warnings. I was seduced by my master's vision, like the rest of my Order. The Scrolls made it clear, there is but one who can undo centuries of chaos, and save Time and Destiny from destruction.

(events of ESO online)

(Akaviri invasion)

(Great Collapse)

(Dragon Crisis)

The knowledge of the Sundered Ones is unleashed, and the Threads of Fate lies upon the Last Temporal Traveler.

Sounds like a really cool script :smile:.

What kind of voice are you looking for?

Edited by Matthiaswagg

Vortex of Time Trailer

(events of ESO online)

(Akaviri invasion)

(Great Collapse)

(Dragon Crisis)

What kind of voice are you looking for?