The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

I have an absolutely terrible microphone, and I'm noticing some pretty good sound quality, so I was wondering what kind of microphones you guys are using... I've had my eye on the Rode Nt1a for a while, but I was wondering if anyone could think of a cheaper, temporary solution.

Yikes, that's pricey.

Here's my setup --

AT2020 USB Cardioid Condenser Microphone, by audio-technica, Nady MPF-6 6 Inch Clamp On Microphone Pop Filter, and the On-Stage Stands MS7701 Tripod Boom Microphone Stand. It'll only cost you around $150 for all three items.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good idea you guys should consider is collectively sending your resumes to Bethesda so they can have more voice actors.

And you guys should see how many types of voices you can do based on the following RPG generic format.

Wizardry 8 and Buldar's Gate, besides what you already know from Oblivion and Skyrim.

I have an absolutely terrible microphone, and I'm noticing some pretty good sound quality, so I was wondering what kind of microphones you guys are using... I've had my eye on the Rode Nt1a for a while, but I was wondering if anyone could think of a cheaper, temporary solution.

Yikes, that's pricey.

Here's my setup --

AT2020 USB Cardioid Condenser Microphone, by audio-technica, Nady MPF-6 6 Inch Clamp On Microphone Pop Filter, and the On-Stage Stands MS7701 Tripod Boom Microphone Stand. It'll only cost you around $150 for all three items.

Thanks a bunch, Vulon... very helpful, I'll check those out.

Darren
Actor Stats

Last Updated: June 18th, 2013
Active Member: When I'm able to be (email: [email protected])

Playable Races:
I'll attempt whatever you have in mind.

Experience:
New to actually recording, but I tend to do different voices for reasons of insanity. :P

Skills:

Have had an interest in voice acting for about a year now, hopefully this will be a good starting point to get some experience.

About Me:
Been playing the TES series since Morrowind, and the Fallout series since FO3. If you'e interested, upon request I can get in touch with you to sample some lines or talk about the games. I'll eventually update this with some samples.

Hey guys, Hotemochick here (A.K.A Emma) with a little section for the Voice actors around. If you are looking for a rule or looking to fill one, look no further! Voice actors are free to post their Voice Acting Resume right here for everyone to see! Here is mine, Just keep with the format!

Hotemochick1992

Actor Stats

Race: White/Cacasian

Last Updated: 3/25/2013

Active Member: Yes

Playable Races:

Nords and Imperials. Havent dabbled in anything else as of yet.

Experience:

Starting out

Skills:

Can make .wav's and can use an English Accent.

About Me:

I have been told I have a nice voice so I figured I would give some Acting a shot. http://tesalliance.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/aa_smile.gif

Voice Samples:

https://soundcloud.c...ts/tesa-archive

So Thats it. Keep it going guys!

Elijah Lucian

stats:

Race: Whitey

Active: Yes

Playable Races: All. I am waiting for demo videos of different races to be cut.

Experience: Lvl 42 Audio Mage

Skills: I own a recording studio, so anything audio. I also do web design, graphic design etc.

About Me: Just a guy trying to support the modding community

Voice Samples:

http://www.elijahlucian.ca/voice.php

hi there i was wanting to know what a noob in audio recording should get as far as recording equipment. I was wanting to help out in the modding community and help out. also i do a little videography and wondered what audio could equipment that can do both record for videos and help record audio for voice acting. i was thinking of mods with atual mini movies.... any suggestions anyone?

Wow this thread should definetly get cleaned up and stickied as it would help the modders like me in finding voice actors much easier. Great idea and I will definetly come a knocking to some of these people in about 3 months when my mod is nearing that phase... Anyways Good luck on all your projects guys. :)

VOICE ACTING RESUME

Name: Sandra Malm
Sex: Female
Vocal range: My natural speaking voice is alto, though I am able to range between most pitches. Versatile!
Country of residence: Sweden (though I am able to pull off both American and British English accents.

Background: Ever since I was little, I've been over the top interested in mimicking people, and so I always have. When I grew older I began dreaming about voice acting for games and anime series, something that I am yet to achieve. As an aspiring voice actress I have decided to take on the works of mods and indie games. Gotta start somewhere, no?

Previous work: I am currently doing several Amnesia Cusom Stories. They will be my first, and I am O so excited.

Preferred roles: Though I am able to manipulate my vocal cords to sound young, I am a little less able to capture the essence of a younger person. A mature woman is preferred, but I would be more than happy to scream, groan, cry, vomit and what not. To deliver emotion through my voice is something I have been told to be good at.

Voice samples:
https://soundcloud.com/sandra-frida-linn...ice-acting

Contact information: Skype: XmatineeX Email: [email protected]

Anything extra you wish to add: Like I mentioned above, I will be happy to perform almost any work for you, so don't hesitate to contact me if all you need is a few background noises. Thank you!

Hi, everyone. If any of you have interest in creating music for the Skyrim community, I would love to have some additional custom bard songs for Become a Bard. They can be voiced or just instrumental. There's room for a variety of styles--jigs, traditional drinking songs, ballads, flamenco, etc.--just no electronica or anything else obviously modern. Also, it's best if the musical arrangement is somewhat simple to keep it realistic for a wandering minstrel type of character with up to one follower for accompaniment. If you're interested, please shoot me a PM. Thanks.