Oblivion Reloaded - Installation Issues

CAKEPWNER

Having problems installing Oblivion Reloaded. Using Steam version of Oblivion with all DLC (Game of the Year Deluxe). I have some other mods downloaded but none are installed aside from OBSE and the 4GB patch, wanted to get OR working first.

Using Vortex as my mod manager, but installed OR manually so Vortex isn't seeing it. It shows in the plugin dialogue box when Oblivion is launched through Steam but when launching Oblivion through Vortex it fails to load OR and just loads plain Oblivion.

Additionally, there are issues with OR even when launching through Steam. I started a new character to test it out and most textures appear not to have updated, and both Renault and I believe Baurus were not wearing their armor. The head bobbing and first person camera added by OR were working however, so it appears some things are being called and others aren't. Wondering if this is because Archive Invalidation isn't working through Vortex due to Vortex not seeing OR's files. Thing is I have no idea how to install OR through Vortex, even by adding it to the Oblivion mods folder created by Vortex. When I tried that it picked up the various data folders (Sound, Textures, etc.) as plugins.

Frankly, I'm lost. OR is a real bear to install. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Best one I know of giving advice on getting mods working in Vortex is HadToRegister (a while back HadTo put together Vortex and Oblivion, an Experiment ... can't say if OR was included or not). HadToRegister is a regular at checking in on the Vortex Support forum.