Dream While Sleeping

Myctican

Word boxes like that would actually simplify things as you wouldn't have to create a world space. I was thinking the other way, almost like the dream sequences in Fallout 4 when you're in the Memory Den. Either way would be cool, though. Especially as new stuff could be added (especially if it's just dialogue boxes like the above.

Really hope something comes of this (damn my lack of ck skills!).

I hope so too, I have enough written for somebody to make it into a mod.

:)

All they need to do is pm me please.

I tried to keep this as simple as possible, so it is, just dialogue boxes, a simple mcm to customize it, and then buffs or perks that last for a couple hours depending on the type of dream you have,

Please be sure to read that spoiler. :)

Edited by lefttounge

• 1 year later...

Trainwiz created a modder's resource for an idea like this years ago. He has the framework uploaded for use, but no one seems to have picked it up. If anyone's interested, it'd be super cool to start with this and finish it for Skyrim and Skyrim SE.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71278?tab=files

MaGWsxa.jpg

^This.

This is why nobody has, nor will ever use Trainwiz' file.

He is extremely rude, and childish. I certainly hope he's grown up since then, otherwise that would be pretty sad.

I certainly could care less with that attitude.

Edited by lefttounge

Trainwiz created a modder's resource for an idea like this years ago. He has the framework uploaded for use, but no one seems to have picked it up. If anyone's interested, it'd be super cool to start with this and finish it for Skyrim and Skyrim SE.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71278?tab=files

MaGWsxa.jpg

^This.

This is why nobody has, nor will ever use Trainwiz' file.

He is extremely rude, and childish. I certainly hope he's grown up since then, otherwise that would be pretty sad.

I certainly could care less with that attitude.

No, most people tend to use and edit my files. Morrowloot gets a lot of attention for example. It's just a big endeavor to undertake, since the dreams requires you to make a lot of levels. I've had a few people approach and try to finish it.

Edited by trainwiz