Nexus Mod Manager download servers extremely slow?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im also having this issue, im at 31kb of 1024kb, and im constantly getting a error which is as follows:

Tracing an Unhandled Exception:
Exception:
The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open.
Full Trace:

System.IO.IOException: The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open.
And i know this has to do with my antivirus, but i have already added nmm as an exception. Does any one know what i can do???

• 1 month later...

Hello people! I thought I would add my two cents in here. Downloading through the Mod Manager can severely limit your download speeds. Youre much better off downloading through google chrome or something.

• 1 month later...

Hello people! I thought I would add my two cents in here. Downloading through the Mod Manager can severely limit your download speeds. Youre much better off downloading through google chrome or something.

Make no difference to me I still only get 16 - 17kb/sec through a browser, taken round an hour an a half to downlod 157Mb on my Premium account, so somits a miss

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Not sure if this will give you any new info, But I have been using my web browser to DLD mods to a HDD then install through NMM This file is an example

(Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and TBBP HDT) manual install 2min VS. NMM install 2+Hrs UnInstall takes longer I find that strange, So I believe that NMM has issues with large and or complex tree structure files.

All of the other smaller simple mods seem to install/uninstall fine.