The Dwemer and the Dragons

foxhoman

Yes, I got Skyrim off steam. (Well, I got the game disc in Rome, but the disc didn't work on my computer but steam accepted my CD Key) and soon, with luck, Steam will provide me with DragonBorn too :) does it matter what order I buy them in, or is it like Skyrim where with little to no experience of the other games I've had a ball playing it?

I'd recommend playing each game chronologically, but not for the sake of story so much but for the sake of gameplay improvements over time. The first four numbered Elder Scrolls games (excluding Redguard) occurred in Emperor Uriel Septim's lifetime, so his story has a varying relevance in each game. But beyond that, they're each generally standalone storylines that can be played on their own accordingly.

I've read about Uriel Septim. Wasn't he the guy assassinated for what ever odd reason I can't remember during the Oblivion Crisis? And thanks :) I'll see how much they are on Steam and get back to you. Maybe you can give me some tips on how to get through them ;)

Yeah, Uriel got offed by the Mythic Dawn. He also played a vital role in Arena, when he was being impersonated by the villain.

As for tips, I only played Morrowind and Oblivion, and they're both fairly self-explanatory if you've played Skyrim. But if you have any issues, you can PM me about either and I'll help to the best of my ability.