1000 Hours in Skyrim

Elladan13

Holy... and I thought I was addicted! :P

I have 296 hours in Skyrim, though Steam didn't keep track of the hours properly when I had my old computer (I think because I always played offline mode) so I'd say I have at least 400 hours in total. But... 1000+ hours? I'm in awe of your free time.

I have 296 hours in Skyrim, though Steam didn't keep track of the hours properly when I had my old computer (I think because I always played offline mode) so I'd say I have at least 400 hours in total. But... 1000+ hours? I'm in awe of your free time.

I thought I was one of the big boys. But I only have a meagre 711 hours( as of this moment)

Well I've got you all beat I am retired now and have got the time to play it, best game I've ever played. Total hours 2363 and rising

You my friend are a god among mere mortals. Like i said before, 1000+ hours now (1006) to be exact, but I'm not sure if my character's levels reflect that. I have my first character which is at level 64 (female archer/ranger build). I have a two other characters at 50+ (female nord vampire mage and a male true nord who wields the big two handers), a couple 40+ characters and I'm currently working on a female nord who is 23. I think i've finished the main quest 4 or 5 times, played Dawnguard twice and Dragonborn once. I have not built a house in Hearthfire, but i plan to eventually.

same here bill.. I also do not know how much time exactly was spent on this game from 2011 to this month.. next month or maybe for the next few years.. :biggrin: