Starlight drive-in Projection building

Maghos

My start light projection building is mostly cone only the part where they sold candy, payed for tickets and stuff is left plus all items inside the building is flowing in the air. I haven't used any mods which allow scrap none scrapable things and it was a couple of days ago i was their earlier and then everything was whole. cant see any mods affect that settlement directly so now i try to figure out how to get the building back? suggestion are welcomen.

The first save which has the projector back is around a week old and it is the one where i leave the vault. then i do the normal missions and second mission from Garvey was set u that as settlement and i did that and left it until around 1-2 days ago and when i returned the projector building was gone, it was there when i left it. so i don't understand what made it go away.or when it vanished. I know now it was gone when i did my first hard save and it was Cambridge before i rushed in to help BoS. Now am i entering the institute so go back to leave the vault feels bad, the settlement still work it just missing the building and have dirt flying in the air together with doors and skeletons.