ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Skyrim nexus site (and only skyrim) very very slow

RegM

I Have noticed that when i Try to launch NMM Nmm is also affected and will not connect to the Nexus Server while The Site refuses to load. So to make a long story short Confugureing my mods through NMM is impossible while The 502 error and infinite loading affects the Nexus site, This is very taxing and annoying for someone who just wants to surf the nexus. Every time i try to enter in a search or Access The main page i seem to get this error 60% of the time. I hope a solution comes up soon. I actualy like The nexus site it's where most mods I use come from.

This is the same thing I am seeing... the site is apparently suffering from DOS attacks. (Denial of Service)... However, that can be remedied alot more than not by perma-banning/filtering the IP's that are attacking it as well as isolating ICMP from the port interfaces of the servers...

I think the issue is because the skyrim.nexusmods.com website is only allocated so much bandwidth and it is currently over-subscribed....

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yap same 502 bad gateways. I'm not overreacting like others about "rethinking premium". I love the site, just wish this problem would get resolved.

i dont have premium but i also dont think they are "overreacting"they paid premium and the site most of the times doesnt even open...

its either me being paranoic or its getting worse every day

I've had these problems too. It seems the nexus never goes long without problems. Between these near constant issues and what feels like a lack of effort by the site owners to improve upon other areas of the website, it makes me not want to get premium at all.