Hey there, hoping someone can help. I'm trying to generate objects in a region by using the "Copy objects from other region" button. I am able to select the region I want (GreatForestSubRegion01), all the objects appear in the "Generated Objects" window, I click on "Generate Objects" and the CS appears to do something, but when I check the region in the Render Window, nothing has been placed. Also, as soon as I go on another tab in the Region window and go back to the objects tabs, all the objects have disappeared... Very strange. I've tried this with a 23x12 cell region (Falkreath hold) and a smaller region 12 cells total (Riverwood) so I know it's nothing to do with region size.

Any help will be massively appreciated! :thumbs:

OK ... I've never looked into any of that sort of stuff so really all I was grasping at is "low hanging fruit" (mod de-isolation ... i.e. how an ESP can't be a master to another ESP in the vanilla CS).

Trees is odd. I did copy a bloody tree and also pasted it as a new object. I see the tree at my GFs computer but not at my game comp where the muchrooms that I added to the tree, hangs in the air.

The solution as I see it is that you do not copy anything and add new objects even, not just new references to current objects as that seems to nor work properly with trees at least.